PDA

View Full Version : Jess. I Love You..........

ROC
11-07-2009, 08:52 PM
chk. Out The Beautiful Jessica......... Jess. You Are Da Bomb Ma! Hope You Don't Mind Me Posting These Flicks........

tslover65
11-08-2009, 05:00 AM
Wow. All I can say is wow.

H-townBTGHunter
11-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Jess and Logan are 2 of the hottest in the game. i hope i am lucky enough to meet them one day

aplus82
11-08-2009, 10:53 PM
I was lucky to meet them both and they are cool ass hell! They are even more beautiful in person and so down to earth. Much success to both of them!

H-townBTGHunter
11-08-2009, 11:20 PM
You are very lucky bro. I need to hang with u!!!!

TICOFURY22
11-09-2009, 02:15 AM
I love you Jess also
more foot fetish pix please for the fam !!!:D:D:D

babyjesus
11-09-2009, 03:14 AM
marriage material period.:)

kilakali
11-21-2009, 07:52 AM
I dont think she would mind i doubt she will be on here anytime soon.

chk. Out The Beautiful Jessica......... Jess. You Are Da Bomb Ma! Hope You Don't Mind Me Posting These Flicks........

vidman
11-21-2009, 08:17 AM
I dont think she would mind i doubt she will be on here anytime soon.

You Kali, why you say she won't be on anytime soon? She was just on here a few weeks ago.

kilakali
11-21-2009, 10:21 AM
You Kali, why you say she won't be on anytime soon? She was just on here a few weeks ago.

The only reason why she came on a couple of weeks ago was because I asked her to. At the time there was a thread that needed her attention, and i asked her to come on here and respond. She actually forgot about this forum until I reminded her of it. Plus she has alot going on right now.

vidman
11-23-2009, 04:11 AM
The only reason why she came on a couple of weeks ago was because I asked her to. At the time there was a thread that needed her attention, and i asked her to come on here and respond. She actually forgot about this forum until I reminded her of it. Plus she has alot going on right now.

Oh okay. Damn Kali, you got the up close and personal on all the girls man. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you. Keep it comin man.

Peace.

kilakali
11-25-2009, 10:15 AM
Oh okay. Damn Kali, you got the up close and personal on all the girls man. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you. Keep it comin man.

Peace.

Believe me no you dont..lol Jess is an awesome girl personally she is a hard nose when it comes to seeing people on business and personal basis. She is a hard shell to crack, but once you get past that stage she is a doll. Now im praying she doesnt come on because she might cuss me out..lol

kilakali
11-25-2009, 10:36 AM
I will posts some pics myself of Jess my personal favs (pg version).

DrDickenstein
11-25-2009, 12:35 PM

Damn! Jess2...in the black 1-piece mini....mad sexy!!!!!! Nice pics Kila

bigdicki
11-25-2009, 02:49 PM
Damn! Jess2...in the black 1-piece mini....mad sexy!!!!!! Nice pics Kila

The lick is her in the gold. I remember seeing her pics on Eros or something back in the day and thinking... this is a fake. She is a very pretty girl. I always thought she was a little "saditty" though; it's hard not to be when you look good and people gas you up on the regular. :rolleyes:

MrF
11-26-2009, 08:51 PM
There's a CL ad with her pic in my area (Norfolk) yesterday. $200 for 1/2 hr. $250 for hr. "Send pics for Special" which I suppose means you get a discount if you're up to her standards (I wouldn't presume to be).

Tempting ... beautiful ... but $$$ is tight this year and there's X-mas coming, so I'll pass. Wonder if she's lonely in a hotel room on TG ? On the other hand, it could also be a fake ad.

kilakali
11-26-2009, 09:11 PM
There's a CL ad with her pic in my area (Norfolk) yesterday. $200 for 1/2 hr. $250 for hr. "Send pics for Special" which I suppose means you get a discount if you're up to her standards (I wouldn't presume to be).

Tempting ... beautiful ... but $$$ is tight this year and there's X-mas coming, so I'll pass. Wonder if she's lonely in a hotel room on TG ? On the other hand, it could also be a fake ad.

Its not fake thats her she was in Norfolk yesterday.

tglover
11-26-2009, 09:23 PM
dime status all day :):):):):)

vidman
11-27-2009, 07:20 PM

Yo Kali, a girl this damn gorgeous and passable couldn't possibly be packin! Would you happen to know what's goin on south of the border with Jess? 5 or 6 incher maybe? She's just too femme looking to be packin a large masculine piece.

kilakali
11-27-2009, 07:35 PM
[COLOR="Magenta"]So not true she could be packin....! What are u trying to say??? take Chante for example she's totally passable..100% woman and shes PACKINNNNN!!!!!

I know my titts arent DD but im passable and im PACKIN!

Love ya

Chante and Jess 2 different leagues.

kilakali
11-27-2009, 07:36 PM
Yo Kali, a girl this damn gorgeous and passable couldn't possibly be packin! Would you happen to know what's goin on south of the border with Jess? 5 or 6 incher maybe? She's just too femme looking to be packin a large masculine piece.

Lets just say big things come in small packages..lol But bigger things come in bigger packages.

Can we say Katie Cokks status? j/k.

kilakali
11-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Chante and Jess 2 different leagues.

Let me clarify its not a knock on Chante but Jess is very small in height and weight.

DYNACORD
11-27-2009, 11:48 PM
"Stunning"! Absolutely, Absolutely. Definitely different than Chante. LOL

kilakali
01-15-2010, 12:45 AM
A couple of recent pics of Jess.