PDA

View Full Version : Frank's

raybiller
01-23-2020, 07:17 PM
Just joined Frank's recently with the current promotion. It's been awhile since I have been a member and I justed wanted to make a couple observations.

First, Frank sure takes a lot of pictures, probably twice as many per model than on other Grooby sites. I think it might be a bit of overkill as so many of the pictures are almost identical.

Secondly, I like completely shaved TGirls and most of Frank's recent models are completely shaved. As a matter of fact they are shaved so closely that it makes me wonder if Frank has the models professionally groomed before the shoots. In any case I think it is great and wish other sites would do likewise.

GroobyMike
01-24-2020, 09:47 AM
Just joined Frank's recently with the current promotion. It's been awhile since I have been a member and I justed wanted to make a couple observations.

First, Frank sure takes a lot of pictures, probably twice as many per model than on other Grooby sites. I think it might be a bit of overkill as so many of the pictures are almost identical.

Secondly, I like completely shaved TGirls and most of Frank's recent models are completely shaved. As a matter of fact they are shaved so closely that it makes me wonder if Frank has the models professionally groomed before the shoots. In any case I think it is great and wish other sites would do likewise.

Thanks for the feedback!

justin44
01-30-2020, 05:20 PM
Frank shoots more than other videographers of models in picture like poses, and without constantly yanking on their penises. I like to see models just walking around, turning and posing with or without erections. His cum shot scenes at the end are usually full nude and very well done. Older shoots had some pee scenes, which are very rare on other sites. I'd like to see more of them in the future.

I'm not much of a fan of pictures, as Raybiller stated, as they are way to many seemingly shot in rapid succession by most producers. In addition, most of them contain shots that are not in their videos and often very few of the models are completely nude in full body or sitting poses with with or without erections. I say let's have more hands off shooting, instead of having models constantly trying to do what appears to be an often difficult task for them.

MrFanti
02-01-2020, 06:29 AM
On the flip side, generally speaking, I LOVE Frank's photos! It arguable that he pays more attention to leg/heel shots and fit women than any other photographer save for perhaps Jack Flash....

Franky
02-02-2020, 06:21 AM
Thank you for the input! I appreciate it. I'll try to do more.

MrFanti
02-02-2020, 04:25 PM
Thank you for the input! I appreciate it. I'll try to do more.
Keep bringing in the fit/muscular ladies and full length shots in legs and heels - love how you pay attention to this more than 95% of the other photographers!

Hypocrist
02-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Grooby has been with me for more than twelve years now.
I am a satisfied and loyal customer and
I like your work very much, Frank.

Which I miss a little: It would be nice to see more girls pissing again. Please bring more scenes with it (if the girls want it).

justin44
02-03-2020, 03:54 PM
Grooby has been with me for more than twelve years now.
I am a satisfied and loyal customer and
I like your work very much, Frank.

Which I miss a little: It would be nice to see more girls pissing again. Please bring more scenes with it (if the girls want it).

I second the request.

Franky
02-10-2020, 07:17 AM
I'll do my best.

Frank

MrFanti
02-12-2020, 01:38 AM
Frank!
'Mona' is one incredible model - please tell me you've got 10 more shoots planned!

Franky
02-12-2020, 04:15 AM
Frank!
'Mona' is one incredible model - please tell me you've got 10 more shoots planned!

I'm trying to find her. She went back to Pattaya and disappeared.

MrFanti
02-13-2020, 03:51 AM
Frank!!!
LinLin is off the chain!!! Keep 'em looking like her!!

Franky
02-13-2020, 10:04 AM
Thank you!

MrFanti
02-24-2020, 11:49 PM
The recent set with Julie was incredible!
Love women with figures like hers!

Mike G
03-21-2020, 01:45 PM
I would just like to say I LOVE all the updates with lots of foot fetish content Frank does. I'd like to see lots more shoe-less from start to finish photo sets and videos. Stockings/pantyhose and colorful socks (or those toe sock things) are always nice. I love the sets with the ladies putting on stockings, could go for lots more of that.

Or for some real fun, how about some bondage oriented updates? A (shoeless!) model could play the dominatrix card holding a riding crop or flogger and have a sinister smile. Or they could be the one in trouble, tied up in rope or wearing leather/metal cuffs on the wrists and ankles...

Franky
03-22-2020, 06:43 AM
I can try. I have yet to meet a real sub here. I could find a dom though.

Mike G
03-22-2020, 08:12 PM
The doms probably know some subs, might have "business relations" with them. Although I could see that potentially getting expensive. Honestly models being tied up isn't that vitally important to me if the models are uncomfortable with that. A few of them would probably love playing with riding crops/floggers or dressing in kinky leather outfits (which are probably about the same level of "extravagant" as some of the lingerie and corsets and whatnot some models on the site are seen in).

MrFanti
04-05-2020, 12:29 AM
You're going to have me re-subscribing just for Maria!!!

MrFanti
06-25-2020, 03:22 AM
You just KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK with "Por" today!!! :cool: