PDA

View Full Version : BTG Saturday Updates

DrDickenstein
02-09-2020, 12:44 PM
Is BTG no longer posting updates on Saturdays? Past 2 weeks no update....6 models/week has been the standard for a long time, just curious why the change now?

GroobySteven
02-10-2020, 08:08 AM
Changing it up a little.
See the post on Grooby 20/20 on the editorial of the members section - this 'hub' area should have been up by today (and still hoping it will be) but we've plenty new content. We've taken the budgets and rejigged them to try a few different things and try to bring extra value and more interesting shoots.

DrDickenstein
02-10-2020, 01:19 PM
OK now it makes sense. I saw the Grooby 20/20 editorial, but didn't fully comprehend the meaning. Now I got it and found the link.....more free (and diverse) content. Awesome--Grooby delivers again! Thanks much for the quick response and helping me understand.
-DrD

Changing it up a little.
See the post on Grooby 20/20 on the editorial of the members section - this 'hub' area should have been up by today (and still hoping it will be) but we've plenty new content. We've taken the budgets and rejigged them to try a few different things and try to bring extra value and more interesting shoots.

GroobySteven
02-11-2020, 09:58 AM
OK now it makes sense. I saw the Grooby 20/20 editorial, but didn't fully comprehend the meaning. Now I got it and found the link.....more free (and diverse) content. Awesome--Grooby delivers again! Thanks much for the quick response and helping me understand.
-DrD

Thanks. It's going to get better from this week out, we've been working on it - so all the United States of T will be shared, and then we'll be taking at least one foot fetish, or anal love, or other set and showing it in it's entirety as well as enhanced previews of other content. All in all, should be at least one extra scene on what we have been showing, more often 2. (as well as the usual bonus content).