PDA

View Full Version : What do u think about me?

TslovelyLuxury
11-11-2009, 09:04 PM
i am ts lovely luxury... my website is tslovelyluxury.com
and my blog site is blogtslovelyluxury.yolasite.com

i have been in this business for quite awhile ...the reason i am asking this question is because for one when i shot with blacktgirls i see they posted i started me transition months before the shoot which was a lie!!! im not upset or anything more confused...idk why i know i looked amess for god sakes it was my first shoot ever...well on the upper side of things i have shot with them again in atl and i looked marvelous so tell me what you think..!

i love you all that love me
and enjoy you all that hate

..........lol.............smooches
LovelyTsluxury

TVSURFER
11-11-2009, 10:34 PM

i have been in this business for quite awhile ...the reason i am asking this question is because for one when i shot with blacktgirls i see they posted i started me transition months before the shoot which was a lie!!! im not upset or anything more confused...idk why i know i looked amess for god sakes it was my first shoot ever...well on the upper side of things i have shot with them again in atl and i looked marvelous so tell me what you think..!

LovelyTsluxury
Soooo, if that's what you looked like then, give us an idea of what you look like now! Can't blame the site because of the info you gave out then; where's the new look? Got any advance photos?
:cool:

DirtySouth
11-12-2009, 12:13 AM

LovelyTsluxury

You looked good in your first shoot and you look good in your most recent shoot. Don't worry about it. Its a turn on to some of the members here that you may have been in transistion before your first shoot. If its true or not, it doesnt matter. Your set will be enjoyed.

qcutta
11-12-2009, 05:17 AM
You look nice, didn't see your 'before' pics, so I can't rate a 'before/after'.

Ms Remy M
11-12-2009, 01:44 PM
I had a sneak preview of your new shoot, you look fantastically gorgeous, and very erotic. Good luck with your solo site as well.

bigdicki
11-13-2009, 01:03 AM

LovelyTsluxury

I think you look damn good ma. I think you need to come to the Chi from Naptown and holla at me. ;)

babyjesus
11-13-2009, 02:41 AM
real cute get bigger boobs tho!

Handandsom
11-13-2009, 02:47 AM
Soooo, if that's what you looked like then, give us an idea of what you look like now! Can't blame the site because of the info you gave out then; where's the new look? Got any advance photos?
:cool:

I'ma roll with TVSURFER on this one! Where are the pics???? It should be site courtesy to attach a pic when mentioning looks and or names of TS's. Road side manners ya know. For all I know this could be spam postings where all you see is the website link :)

ROC
11-15-2009, 06:57 PM
very Sexi Ma...........

kilakali
12-02-2009, 07:16 AM
I waited until i saw your newest set before I decided to comment. First off I want to congradulate you on being the BTG of The Month for December. I see alot of great things for you in the industry if you are serious and stay with it. In terms of BBall athletes comparisons Natassia Dreams would be like Dr. J Jade like Magic Johnson, and the new comer who has set the btg industry on fire right now Natalia Coxx would be Michael Jordan, and i would put you as a young Kobe Bryant. Continue with your transitioning and make the right connections and you can and will be a big hit.

iketurner
12-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Listen this site we look for you to get naked so we can see the goods. And in both your sets you did that. I will say this you had more lingerie in most recent set. But the first set was just as sexy t-shirt and pannies is always a good look. You look groom well. Stop get yo confidence, swag up. Fuck that have "Big Dick Mentality", You look good. IMO Save the Fabolous, over the Top, stuff for the Beauty Pageants.

Remember---Less is More

TslovelyLuxury
12-02-2009, 03:41 PM
I waited until i saw your newest set before I decided to comment. First off I want to congradulate you on being the BTG of The Month for December. I see alot of great things for you in the industry if you are serious and stay with it. In terms of BBall athletes comparisons Natassia Dreams would be like Dr. J Jade like Magic Johnson, and the new comer who has set the btg industry on fire right now Natalia Coxx would be Michael Jordan, and i would put you as a young Kobe Bryant. Continue with your transitioning and make the right connections and you can and will be a big hit.
OMG thanks SOOOOO MUCH KOBE won a ring his first year lol.....Im so excited on entertaining you guys and providing you with the latest hottest material....i just need ur help .....!

Love you MORE