PDA

View Full Version : Natalia Coxx & Olivia Love

jd3200
11-12-2009, 04:38 AM
I would love to see Natalia Coxx and Olivia Love do a scene together and both bottom & top each other, that would be awsome to see.

rickylveer
11-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Natalia bottomed me and I am still dreaming about it. She is a real engergizer bunny as a top

irishmike136
11-12-2009, 08:26 PM
That sounds good, but about Natalia and Chyna? Now that would be a great sword fight!! Winner gets to top.!
Irish

DrDickenstein
11-12-2009, 08:27 PM
I would love to see Natalia Coxx and Olivia Love do a scene together and both bottom & top each other, that would be awsome to see.

Could be good. Personally, don't see it....but never know? Natalia & Topaz would probly peg the OH SHIT meter for me... I mean, there's so many possible amazing combinations, but that one there....for me......over and done with.

Remy & DS....can yall contrabulate (probly not a real word) and make this a reality? Odds? lol

DrDickenstein
11-12-2009, 08:29 PM
That sounds good, but about Natalia and Chyna? Now that would be a great sword fight!! Winner gets to top.!
Irish

LOL nice. I like it....loser gets IMPALED! OUCH! :eek:

irishmike136
11-13-2009, 03:54 AM
or how about a DP(Natalia & Chyna) on say Sheeba?
Irish

andwar
11-13-2009, 04:17 AM
I would luv to see Natalia bend Katie over.

kilakali
11-13-2009, 06:32 AM
This must be the make a wish thread because these match ups would never happen, so I would add a Tgirl orgy with Logan, Carmen, Kelise,India,China, Vanilla,Foxy, and Precious with me behind the camera of course.:D

ballznnutzz
11-13-2009, 10:33 AM
Yea man. Why hasnt there been some hardcore girl on girl scenes upped? That shit would be off the chain.

vidman
11-14-2009, 06:02 AM
Yea man. Why hasnt there been some hardcore girl on girl scenes upped? That shit would be off the chain.

I agree TOTALLY! Girl on girl scenes would blow the doors off. What man doesn't want to see a Chyna vs. Katie Coxx battle. First one to say "you're killing me!!!" loses. lol. That would be impressive!!! Another good couple would be Victoria Porche vs. Ebony. Two ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS women making love. Both of them are sexy as heck. Both are well endowed. That would be awesome.

aplus82
11-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Or sheeba vs beyonce

nycguy
11-14-2009, 04:55 PM
I think Logan would do it.

vidman
11-14-2009, 06:11 PM
what about these two: neon vs chyna in some deep, anal, two-way, hardcore action!!!

NEON gettin it on with CHYNA

vidman
11-14-2009, 06:16 PM
or these two: Fia vs. China

aplus82
11-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Or kitty vs k.logan.

DrDickenstein
11-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Kendra & Fia....and/or Tamya goin deep on either one. :eek:

vidman
11-15-2009, 11:42 PM
Kendra & Fia....and/or Tamya goin deep on either one. :eek:

Kendra vs Fia for sure!!!!! Good pick Dr. D!
I didn't know Tamya was so "capable" of going sooooooo deep. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!
She is hung like a horse!

DrDickenstein
11-16-2009, 05:46 AM
Kendra vs Fia for sure!!!!! Good pick Dr. D!
I didn't know Tamya was so "capable" of going sooooooo deep. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!
She is hung like a horse!

Yah man she's tall too...still "looks" big and IS big. Some of the small petite girls can be deceptive....ya know?

In one of the vids from Dirty sets she says something like "see, it looks fake"... Like a big dong dildo swingin b/t her legs....and she's right!! lol

vidman
11-17-2009, 05:44 AM
Yah man she's tall too...still "looks" big and IS big. Some of the small petite girls can be deceptive....ya know?

In one of the vids from Dirty sets she says something like "see, it looks fake"... Like a big dong dildo swingin b/t her legs....and she's right!! lol

Yep, she's quite right and I love her for that big fake looking thing too! LOL!!
You crazy Dr. D! lol.

TICOFURY22
11-18-2009, 03:48 AM
it's just like watching a black lesbian flick
you never get to see the two you want together

but my dream match up has to be
Victoria Porshe vs Miayko

I would die and go to heaven if they ever come up with that flick

andwar
11-18-2009, 04:54 AM
it's just like watching a black lesbian flick
you never get to see the two you want together

but my dream match up has to be
Victoria Porshe vs Miayko

I would die and go to heaven if they ever come up with that flickNow Thats a good matchup.They both are extremely passable,and sexy.

PK Vegas
11-18-2009, 05:44 AM
hmmmm . . . now I don't want to make any promises . . .BUT . . .

Natalia and I have been talking about some interesting stuff for the future . . .

Her scenes as bottom and versatile obviously just got your guys thinking even more creatively.

All I can say is that whatever scene Natalia is in will be HOT! She gives it her all in every performance and never fails to amaze me with her genuine sexuality :eek:

Thanks!

PK Vegas

mrvice
11-19-2009, 01:43 AM
hmmmm . . . now I don't want to make any promises . . .BUT . . .

Natalia and I have been talking about some interesting stuff for the future . . .

Her scenes as bottom and versatile obviously just got your guys thinking even more creatively.

All I can say is that whatever scene Natalia is in will be HOT! She gives it her all in every performance and never fails to amaze me with her genuine sexuality :eek:

Thanks!

PK Vegas

well i hope u make those dreams into reality