PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever get horny?

peggygee
11-13-2009, 07:38 PM
Do you ever get horny, and need a physical release.

But you don't want to just masturbate, and you want something more fulfilling
than a hook up.

Sorta like when you get hungry, sure you could go to Mickey Ds, hell you
could even have a candy bar or a piece of fruit, but you'e craving for
something else.

And of course you could go cook yourself something, ie. masturbate, but you
ain't feeling your own cooking at the moment.

Guess it's those times that you wish there was someone else in the house to
cook with, someone whose cooking you trusted, cause you don't just eat
anyone's cooking.

http://static-p4.fotolia.com/jpg/00/12/04/11/400_F_12041142_F5gjZYNKbowhRa7rdwhMSdJw4Zu6ByFH.jp g

TVSURFER
11-13-2009, 08:08 PM

than a hook up.

something else.

anyone's cooking.

http://static-p4.fotolia.com/jpg/00/12/04/11/400_F_12041142_F5gjZYNKbowhRa7rdwhMSdJw4Zu6ByFH.jp g
If I'm hungry and I can't get that special something, Mickey D's will suffice. Your body doesn't care what goes in it, only your mind does.
As far as being horny, the same principal applies; body doesn't care, only the mind does. Both has happened to me more than once.
:cool:

bigdicki
11-14-2009, 01:13 AM

than a hook up.

something else.

anyone's cooking.

Up until recently no. But in two recent cases, ironically one with a GG and one with a TG, I thought it was horrible. I hooked up with a GG in some foreign travels and there was zero convo and zero connection... just a transaction. Earlier this week, same thing happened with a tgirl... one of the finest on this site. Now both these broads were FINE AS HELL. I wanted to tear them a new one for sure but I just really didn't connect with them. To continue with your analogy, it felt like I ate some empty calories but I wanted a meal from Charlie Trotter's! :p

Conversely, I met this girl at a party and she wasn't fine physically but was funny and liked the same shit I like. My dick got hard just talking to her. :o Anyway, I think for some people after some time of bustin' nuts, you start feeling like you want a little bit more. Just like when I got a little money I stopped eating burgers and fries and stepped up to Morton's. :p

DYNACORD
11-15-2009, 07:57 AM
Most hook ups are just that. An encounter to get a thrill. The mind needs more than that from time to time. It needs a hook up with a person who really likes you and wants you too. I think the intimacy becomes stronger and much more fun. At least for me it is. Hmmm! I just had some late nite "Green's Hamburgers" and I must say, I'm not fully satisfied. LOL.

bibba
11-16-2009, 08:35 PM
Always!!:) When i come to this site

qcutta
11-17-2009, 06:04 AM
Of course, but I understand where you're coming from.

There are days I don't feel like jacking off, but at the same time you don't wanna pick up some random chick/trick off the street either.

Those are the times you really would like to be with somebody you care about.....;)

DrDickenstein
11-17-2009, 10:03 AM
Of course, but I understand where you're coming from.

There are days I don't feel like jacking off, but at the same time you don't wanna pick up some random chick/trick off the street either.

Those are the times you really would like to be with somebody you care about.....;)

Totally agree with that man. In short, time and place for everything.... Different situations call for different solutions.