PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soons 23rd March 2020

GroobySteven
03-23-2020, 11:20 AM
We're doing our best to keep things as normal as possible, but the longer this goes on then the more we're going to have to look at how we can keep producing. We've a decent amount of content lined up, but it's not limitless and with our capacity to shoot diminished significantly we're going to have to make some changes and I trust everyone will be understanding.

For now though, here is a little joy on what we have coming soon.

justin44
03-23-2020, 11:18 PM
Nice pix. You're getting some great looking models for Femout and across your other sites!

flagg4169
03-24-2020, 12:30 AM
The Natalie Stone, Daisy Taylor and Crystal Thayer hardcores are must sees...as are the Rianna James, Monica and Allegra Quin sets--which is not to say that the whole collection doesn't look terrific. Stay healthy...!

Lifemember
03-24-2020, 12:42 AM
I’m in this for the long haul! Amazing updates too!

biffso
03-25-2020, 11:32 AM
WOW Too many to mention them all but Daisy Taylor is always spectacular !

LizzyBea
03-26-2020, 04:30 AM
steven- can i buy you some cigars? i got plenty to last.

because your so sweet, i am smoking strawberry now thinking about you, hugs- liz

GroobySteven
03-26-2020, 09:46 PM
steven- can i buy you some cigars? i got plenty to last.

because your so sweet, i am smoking strawberry now thinking about you, hugs- liz

Aww thanks. I never have less than about 300 in the humidor, so I'm good for a bit. Love to smoke one with you at some point!

Flyingwombat
03-27-2020, 02:45 PM
We're doing our best to keep things as normal as possible, but the longer this goes on then the more we're going to have to look at how we can keep producing. We've a decent amount of content lined up, but it's not limitless and with our capacity to shoot diminished significantly we're going to have to make some changes and I trust everyone will be understanding.

For now though, here is a little joy on what we have coming soon.

I cannot wait for Valentina's shoots to come out!!

BTW what are the contingency plans for when content starts to run low?

GroobySteven
03-27-2020, 03:17 PM
BTW what are the contingency plans for when content starts to run low?

That's on a need to know - and if we get to that point, I'll have more info. but I put an update on all members areas yesterday