PDA

View Full Version : Your Every Desire.... Young & Available

ROC
11-15-2009, 07:18 PM
a New Hot Sexy Transexual thats ready 2 meet n greet!
New 2 the Scene so please be gentle ... lol

please call me for more info 3473706417

Please be curtious and respectful when calling
Im 5'5 Legal but Very Young Looking & Very Available.. I Love all types of men...

ballznnutzz
11-16-2009, 01:43 AM
O shit! Get on ya jobs BTG recruiters!

bigdicki
11-16-2009, 01:54 AM

Im 5'5 Legal but Very Young Looking & Very Available.. I Love all types of men...

Oh my goodness... this girl looks outstanding. Is Bedford Park in Maryland?

ty-clone
11-16-2009, 02:15 AM
Oh my goodness... this girl looks outstanding. Is Bedford Park in Maryland?

bedford park is in the bronx ny

kilakali
11-16-2009, 02:36 AM
O shit! Get on ya jobs BTG recruiters!

She is more YUM material than BTG.

serindc
11-16-2009, 12:38 PM
BTG or Yum, she is definitely GROOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW - what r her measurements because i set my resolution to 640x480 and damn if she did not take up the whole 640. But I ain't mad.

:rolleyes:

DrDickenstein
11-16-2009, 07:24 PM
She is more YUM material than BTG.

I think she would work on either site....maybe shaded towards YUM, but wouldn't be out of place on BTG really.

TICOFURY22
11-18-2009, 03:40 AM
sweet !!! and THICK !!
bathe her and :Dbring her to me !!!

kilakali
11-18-2009, 04:11 AM
I think she would work on either site....maybe shaded towards YUM, but wouldn't be out of place on BTG really.

Well maybe if she was black thats like them putting Jessica Host on here.

moe77
12-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Yea shes All the way live, She kinda favors one of my homegirls lol real talk, But Id love to see her on the site

bigdicki
12-03-2009, 01:00 AM
Well maybe if she was black thats like them putting Jessica Host on here.

Or my girl Vanessa! Come on Kila, you know Black isn't confined to just national origin or even just one particular look. I almost didn't bring this up b/c everybody knows I hate talking about serious shit... I'm more about the ass. However, this has come up several times in the past.

There are many Latinas (and one Asian... yes Asian!) on here that don't consider themselves Black per se but are still on here because they have some appeal to them that would make them fancied by those who like Black girls. Candy Apple, Felisha from FL, Heather from NYC, plus most of the Brazilians aren't what would traditionally be considered Black but are sure close... and more importantly sexy. The girl in this post, if you use that criteria, should most definitely be on this site.

TVSURFER
12-03-2009, 01:34 AM
Or my girl Vanessa! Come on Kila, you know Black isn't confined to just national origin or even just one particular look. I almost didn't bring this up b/c everybody knows I hate talking about serious shit... I'm more about the ass. However, this has come up several times in the past.

There are many Latinas (and one Asian... yes Asian!) on here that don't consider themselves Black per se but are still on here because they have some appeal to them that would make them fancied by those who like Black girls. Candy Apple, Felisha from FL, Heather from NYC, plus most of the Brazilians aren't what would traditionally be considered Black but are sure close... and more importantly sexy. The girl in this post, if you use that criteria, should most definitely be on this site.
Name this quote: "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!":D It's a bitch when common sense is floating all around you, eh? Sometimes Big One, you have to say something!
:cool:

kilakali
12-03-2009, 03:44 AM

I understand. Im going by examples from past and present. Just like the big fuss over my friend Kandee on why she was on Yum and not BTG. This chick fits in the mold of what they add to the Yum site not BTG. If you are a member of YUM there are many that are like that.

The "black" Brasillians are considered black we have the largest number of blacks outside of Africa. Where it gets complicated are the mixtures with black mulatto, zambo, blk/arab, blk/asian etc.

vidman
12-03-2009, 06:30 AM

BTW - what r her measurements because i set my resolution to 640x480 and damn if she did not take up the whole 640. But I ain't mad.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a thickun ain't she? LOL!!!

vidman
12-03-2009, 06:33 AM
I understand. Im going by examples from past and present. Just like the big fuss over my friend Kandee on why she was on Yum and not BTG. This chick fits in the mold of what they add to the Yum site not BTG. If you are a member of YUM there are many that are like that.

The "black" Brasillians are considered black we have the largest number of blacks outside of Africa. Where it gets complicated are the mixtures with black mulatto, zambo, blk/arab, blk/asian etc.

Damn Kali, who is this chic!!! She's hot!!!! Kandie? Wow, where is she from? Why haven't I seen her!!!! Is she on BTG? How can I see her or get in contact. She's absolutely gorgeous man!

kilakali
12-03-2009, 06:42 AM
Damn Kali, who is this chic!!! She's hot!!!! Kandie? Wow, where is she from? Why haven't I seen her!!!! Is she on BTG? How can I see her or get in contact. She's absolutely gorgeous man!

I think she lives in florida now i havent talked to her in months. She and Takiri aka Gina's best friend I knew them when they were living out here. Her sets are on Shemale Yum and i definitely agree she is beautiful but a true firecracker in attitude. If you call her try not to call her boo or ma she will hang up on you...lol

kilakali
12-03-2009, 06:53 AM
Try the number on the pics that is the same number I have for her.

bigdicki
12-04-2009, 12:15 AM

For the most part I agree. I always thought of Yum as a "catch-all" site though. A lot of Latinas but some Blacks in there too and of course Whites and Asians. Anyway, to my original point, I'd love to see this girl on BTG.

bigdicki
12-04-2009, 12:20 AM
Name this quote: "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!":D It's a bitch when common sense is floating all around you, eh? Sometimes Big One, you have to say something!

Michael Corleone ain't got nothing on ME! Talk about mixing your references up huh? :p

TVSURFER
12-04-2009, 02:01 AM
Michael Corleone ain't got nothing on ME! Talk about mixing your references up huh? :p
That's why you're the "BIG ONE!":D

Handandsom
12-04-2009, 03:37 AM

Is it me or is she a "little" person, not sure if i could do that......:eek::)

DrDickenstein
12-04-2009, 05:03 AM
Is it me or is she a "little" person, not sure if i could do that......:eek::)

Oh wow....good call Hand, didn't notice that b4. Can't tell for sure, but daammmn!!! Either way, I'd hit. :cool:

carmencream
12-04-2009, 02:38 PM
I doubt if she's a little person I'm 5'4 and if she's 5'5 she's could'nt be a little person,maybe just oddly proportioned but she's still sexy :p

vidman
12-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Try the number on the pics that is the same number I have for her.

Leave it to my boy, Kali. Should have known he had the latest scoop on this one too. I keep tellin you that I wanna be just like you when I grow up Kali. LOL. I'm gonna look this girl up man. I surely hope her attitude is not that deplorable. There's no bigger turn-off than a girl who is gorgeous on the outside, but stank on the inside. Make you wanna slap those kind. She looks like she's all about the money though. We will see.

anonymoussonny
12-04-2009, 09:41 PM
All BS aside, it look like she got a midget IN her pants...

bigdicki
12-04-2009, 11:46 PM
All BS aside, it look like she got a midget IN her pants...

I'd bang her and that midget! :p

TVSURFER
12-04-2009, 11:50 PM
I'd bang her and that midget! :p

ROTFLMAO:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!! Even my dog got a kick out of that one!

kilakali
01-01-2010, 01:42 AM
Leave it to my boy, Kali. Should have known he had the latest scoop on this one too. I keep tellin you that I wanna be just like you when I grow up Kali. LOL. I'm gonna look this girl up man. I surely hope her attitude is not that deplorable. There's no bigger turn-off than a girl who is gorgeous on the outside, but stank on the inside. Make you wanna slap those kind. She looks like she's all about the money though. We will see.

A couple of shots from her recent YUM shoot for you Vidman. You have to see the vid, her cumshot beats Victorias it flies off the bed onto the carpet..lol

andwar
01-04-2010, 06:05 AM
Yea the body is right I'll admit,But her attitude was the worst caught her on CL called her up to meet.had to go to a plan B.

JackFlash
01-04-2010, 11:49 AM

Try setting resolution to 640X360