PDA

View Full Version : is it illegal for ts to...

MrKnockOut
11-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Walk around shirtless? Im assuming that if they have an ID that says male then its cool? Would probably make one hell of an advertisment for a girl who works the streets, pop a titty out.
Can't see how the law could legally challenge a 'man' being shirtleess regardless of what the chest looks like...

nycguy
11-17-2009, 12:16 AM
Walk around shirtless? Im assuming that if they have an ID that says male then its cool? Would probably make one hell of an advertisment for a girl who works the streets, pop a titty out.
Can't see how the law could legally challenge a 'man' being shirtleess regardless of what the chest looks like...

LOL!! my dude! you obviously have never come to NY in the summer! At least back in the day when I was around the stroll areas, you would always see titties out. It was one of the things that first caught my eye about the MPD! (meat packing district) Soon as you hit 16th and 9th you saw nothing but bouncing breast walking the streets. Evelyn the post op from yum used to roll with about three other girls on 15th and 9th, they all had the titties out. Don't know about these days since its sorta like downtown disney there now. But there was a time.....:)

Crag Rockheart
11-17-2009, 01:18 AM

Technically it could be considered indecent exposure.
While they could be considered men, at first glance one might not know.

A TS working the street in Montreal did get arrested for indecent exposure because she insisted on strolling topless exposing her implants for all to see right dowtown. Depends on the tolerance I guess.
:)

DrDickenstein
11-17-2009, 02:03 AM
LOL!! my dude! you obviously have never come to NY in the summer! At least back in the day when I was around the stroll areas, you would always see titties out. It was one of the things that first caught my eye about the MPD! (meat packing district) Soon as you hit 16th and 9th you saw nothing but bouncing breast walking the streets. Evelyn the post op from yum used to roll with about three other girls on 15th and 9th, they all had the titties out. Don't know about these days since its sorta like downtown disney there now. But there was a time.....:)

Same deal on 5th & K in NW DC back about 9 or 10 yrs ago...and I'm sure it was even BETTER before that. I moved there in 99 and it was wild for about 3 yrs then they started the urban development projects, high rise apartments, shops, blah blah....

It was indecent exposure all over the place....on main drag K St...the titties would be out, she's new on BTG this year, but Bonita aka Spice used to be out there top pulled down, skirt pulled up with just a thong. She's a MILF now or whatever...back in 99...yah u see where I'm going. Mysa Del Rio was a regular out there prancing.... On the side streets, dicks would be hangin out. Usually the TV types....and the big dicks!! I miss that place and those days.... :(

qcutta
11-17-2009, 04:57 AM
Yeah, that sounds like 79th St. in Miami...Same Deal...

But back to your question, yeah, depending on what state/local laws are, it could be considered illegal exposure. Because in Miami, they let women go topless on the beach.

Hell, even on the Jerry Springer show when they have TS on there, they always blur their 'chest' area whenever it's exposed.

GroobySteven
11-17-2009, 10:58 AM
This was how the whole Harley Quinn aka Linetrap thing started.
She was at a fantasy or comic con ... and exposed her practically flat chest, a security guard said she had to cover up ... to which she responded, "It's ok I'm a boy" ...

and a zillion spotty faced, fantasy conventioners got very confused and excited.

TVSURFER
11-17-2009, 07:33 PM
LMAO! Gotta agree with my guy from the "Apple" once again! Guys who know the flava' and know what time it was and is, know what's happnin'!
Back in the day, in Detroit, respectfully, titties were the draw on Wood & Six and the norm! Some girls would wear skirts with no underware and flash a shot of their hoses! Ah, those were the days... On those hot summer days it looked like a dipolmatic motorcade of cars checking out the loose chests that pranced up and down Woodward! If you would pull into the landromat parking lot, you were sure to get some action; naked asses, rolling tongues, lipstick kisses on your windshield, booties up against your car windows... If you were really lucky you'd get 'around the world' in Palmer Park! Ah, those were the days... In fact, the PoPo couldn't handle all the babes who were showing their wares that they just told them to move on or they would send for the wagon. Ah, those were the days... Ah, those were the days my friend. I really thought they would never end, but dammit they did!
:cool:

iketurner
11-21-2009, 11:42 AM
"Don't Say my Car is topless say the Titties are out"