PDA

View Full Version : TgirlCreme.com Launches

GroobySteven
07-16-2020, 11:01 AM
https://groobysauce.com/uncategorized/tgirlcreme-com-soft-launch.html

Flyingwombat
07-16-2020, 03:18 PM
This is a great idea! $25 for a lifetime's access to a model is a great deal! I appreciate that things will be slower at the moment due to lockdown, but how regularly do you think you'd be adding models to the site?

cumshooter69
07-16-2020, 10:53 PM
Hi Steven, Just signed up. Are you going to be adding all their photosets as well?

cumshooter69
07-25-2020, 12:13 AM
Any word if they will be adding photosets for each model as well?

GroobySteven
07-26-2020, 08:58 AM
Sorry for the delay - I was actually on a vacation (which we didn't think we were getting this year).

Models will be added when they've appeared in enough scenes across enough sites for us. It's not worth adding a model who has mainly only appeared on one site.

We're not planning to add photosets to this site. They'll always be available on the main sites and I think what we're offering for $25, we've delivering quite a lot.

Thanks

cumshooter69
07-26-2020, 08:45 PM
Thanks for responding Steven, your info is most helpful

Flyingwombat
07-30-2020, 11:09 AM
Sorry for the delay - I was actually on a vacation (which we didn't think we were getting this year).

Models will be added when they've appeared in enough scenes across enough sites for us. It's not worth adding a model who has mainly only appeared on one site.

We're not planning to add photosets to this site. They'll always be available on the main sites and I think what we're offering for $25, we've delivering quite a lot.

Thanks

Thats cool. Can't wait to see who else comes up on the site!!!