PDA

View Full Version : Chanel Noir

Watson 12
11-19-2020, 03:11 PM
How about an update for Chanel Noir ? Since she last appeared on your sites , her hormone boobs have had a very noticeable growth spurt .

GroobySteven
11-22-2020, 12:58 PM
Been trying but she's said she's retired.
If things change, we'll get her back.

Watson 12
11-23-2020, 10:32 AM
Hi Steven and thank you for replying to my post. I checked out that Gamma Black Friday special and when I looked at the Evil Angel preview page I saw what looked like a photo of Chanel Noir. I went to the Evil Angel site and sure enough it was Chanel Noir in a new 11-10-20 video. Looks like she is out of retirement now , so you may have better luck in having her agree to some new work on your sites. Good luck and thank you.

GroobySteven
11-23-2020, 04:56 PM
Hi Steven and thank you for replying to my post. I checked out that Gamma Black Friday special and when I looked at the Evil Angel preview page I saw what looked like a photo of Chanel Noir. I went to the Evil Angel site and sure enough it was Chanel Noir in a new 11-10-20 video. Looks like she is out of retirement now , so you may have better luck in having her agree to some new work on your sites. Good luck and thank you.

That could have been shot a year ago. Unlike our sites in which we shoot content and it's on the site within 6 weeks or under, many of the Gamma sites are after the content has been shot and shown on DVD (which can take up to 6 months) - and then released on a drip feed of an updates every X days.

Watson 12
11-23-2020, 05:50 PM
Darn it !!

jh82
11-26-2020, 02:43 AM
She was on Chaturbate a couple weeks ago. That's a damn nice rack.