PDA

View Full Version : Coming soons

GroobySteven
11-23-2020, 05:06 PM
This isn't everything - I always hold back a couple of surprises ;-p but this takes us to the end of the year for most sites and into 2021 for some

Lifemember
11-24-2020, 12:34 AM
Can’t wait for these!!

flagg4169
11-24-2020, 04:20 AM
Great stuff to look forward to, in particular the Femout newcomers, Jordyn Starstruck, Natalie Stone, and the Sofia Sanders and Bambi Bliss hardcovers.

Sebbie
11-24-2020, 05:05 PM
Looks like we're gonna have some hot-hot-hot december.

Alexa from TG40 looks so dang lovely, she could become instantly one of my favourites ladies. :o

And three more sets of grande dame Sofia Sanders, including one as naughty Santa - excellent!

Those two russian babes Elena and Nika look very promising as well. :cool:

GroobySteven
11-26-2020, 03:07 PM
Looks like we're gonna have some hot-hot-hot december.

Alexa from TG40 looks so dang lovely, she could become instantly one of my favourites ladies. :o

And three more sets of grande dame Sofia Sanders, including one as naughty Santa - excellent!

Those two russian babes Elena and Nika look very promising as well. :cool:

I don't know why the Russian girls don't get more love, there are really some amazing models.

flagg4169
11-26-2020, 04:33 PM
The Russian girls are generally gorgeous, but I like a bit of talk, too, in the presentation--so the lack of English gets in the way now and then. We all have our little obsessions. And in regard to Russian Tgirls, what is the story in regard to the sets identified as DOSUG? just curious from your perspective in the industry.

biffso
11-27-2020, 09:52 AM
Just great overall the best keeps getting better what a year for all the grooby sites with the virus most of the grooby sites still have five updates a week amazing job!