PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see on TslovelyLuxury.Com ?

TslovelyLuxury
11-23-2009, 02:39 AM
hey guys as you know my website is now live and I LOVE IT....! I am having so much fun!!!! shooting hot videos any and everywhere doing any and everything sends chills down my spine saying it....lol.....well let me know what you think
and what you want ofcourse and watch me fulfill all desires....

LOVE YA RIGHT BACK
SMOOCHES
TsLovelyLuxury

http://www.TsLovelyLuxury.Com

bigdicki
11-23-2009, 12:28 PM
Dildo play, you shaking that lovely ass, you cumming, hardcore (with you bottoming), you sucking and jerking guy(s) and letting them cum in your mouth, you being submissive and getting a spanking.

But most of all I'd love to see.... me inside you! :p Good luck beautiful!

MrKnockOut
11-23-2009, 02:19 PM
1. You being fucked by dudes that know how to fuck.
2. Offer variety. A site featuring u & only u gets stale after a month or so.
3. Price your site competively. If you are new to the game and not as established as others, offer your potential members a good value (I.e. $20 a month, etc.)
4. If your gonna do solo softcore vids, atleast show vids of you making ya ass clap or stripper shaking.
5. Group orgys are hot. 3 girls, 3 guys, etc...all fucking and having a good time.
6. Guys like moans and facial expressions...even if u gotta fake it, make us believe that dude is giving u the best dick u ever got in your life...even if he is whack

TslovelyLuxury
11-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Thanks so much i am taking all advice but as far as getting fucked...no time soon...if u wanna see that i have a few toy scenes up as we speak check em out....
smooches
The Lovely Luxury

GroobySteven
11-23-2009, 03:04 PM
An affiliate program would be a good idea, I'd then be able to promote you properly and send potential members to your site. I'm not going to do it for free though! Have your webmaster set up a 50:50 webmaster program (it can be done in CCBill interface in less than 10 minutes).

Of course, you should also be promoting Black-TGirls.com and Franks-Tgirlworld.com from inside your site via Groobybucks.com and make your 50% per sale.
Email me at admin@grooby.com (or have webmaster do) and we can chat about helping each other out.
seanchai

DirtySouth
11-24-2009, 04:37 PM
An affiliate program & someone to hold the camera for you to film your scenes. The tripod video needs to go. No one can tell who's who.

TslovelyLuxury
11-24-2009, 05:29 PM
lol.......ok ......np

andwar
11-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Thanks so much i am taking all advice but as far as getting fucked...no time soon...if u wanna see that i have a few toy scenes up as we speak check em out....
smooches
The Lovely LuxuryI would luv to see you bottom as well.so keep us posted.

TICOFURY22
11-25-2009, 12:48 AM
1.be on the real on what is included with that trail membership
on spot I joined only had a few pixs and NO VIDEO and
said I had to get the full membership
which made me hot that I even wasted a few beans on that site
I never went back

2.mad different choices in the photo sets and video

3.and the main thing that will please me and probably million others
it's 2009

time for HD video
when you see these new videos are so clear and clean
u never want to watch anything else

4.talk dirty into the camera
that is my main thing thingy !!!!

good luck with your endeavors,
get that paper mommi !!!

TslovelyLuxury
11-25-2009, 02:15 AM
thanks baby....yea that hd is very help full...........stay posted

love ya right back
TheOneAndOnlyTsLovelyLuxury

ballznnutzz
11-25-2009, 04:42 AM
Solo videos if you arent gonna be bottoming.

Good lighting.

Handandsom
11-25-2009, 06:08 AM
So if you don't ride a good dick I would advise you ride a good tongue (facesitting, ass eat) from the front an back and bust in this lucky guys mouth, face or on his chest.:)

TslovelyLuxury
11-25-2009, 07:02 AM
yummy that sounds fun...yea thanks i like that one

DrDickenstein
11-25-2009, 07:11 AM
So if you don't ride a good dick I would advise you ride a good tongue (facesitting, ass eat) from the front an back and bust in this lucky guys mouth, face or on his chest.:)

yummy that sounds fun...yea thanks i like that one

Good call Hand...glad ur a fan Luxury -- I am 2! Esp if I'm the sittee and/or nuttee. lol :D

kilakali
11-25-2009, 09:47 AM
Luxury mujercita I told you what i would like to see as I am already a member. The peeks I saw for upcoming updates should suffice for the next couple of weeks. I think im pretty close to what I told you the guys on here were going to say as I said some of the samethings. the big key is variety have a little something for everyone i.e. the assmen, the cocklovers, the piss loving guys, top,bottom, 3 some, etc.

TslovelyLuxury
11-25-2009, 07:35 PM
Luxury mujercita I told you what i would like to see as I am already a member. The peeks I saw for upcoming updates should suffice for the next couple of weeks. I think im pretty close to what I told you the guys on here were going to say as I said some of the samethings. the big key is variety have a little something for everyone i.e. the assmen, the cocklovers, the piss loving guys, top,bottom, 3 some, etc.
Yes KilaKali ur right everyone is saying some of the same things well.....Thanks so MUCH i have recieved some very very helpful info and i DO believe that http://www.TsLovelyLuxury.Com Is HISTORY in the making...!

LOVE YA RIGHT BACK!

bigdicki
11-26-2009, 02:38 AM
Yes KilaKali ur right everyone is saying some of the same things well.....Thanks so MUCH i have recieved some very very helpful info and i DO believe that http://www.TsLovelyLuxury.Com Is HISTORY in the making...!

LOVE YA RIGHT BACK!

I like ya style ma... you about ya bread!

TslovelyLuxury
11-26-2009, 05:09 AM
lol.....ofcourse daddy if im not about my paper who will be??
much love
YOURS TRUELY...!

DirtySouth
12-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Also incorportate a design where the surfers can see a new update clip (and a few old ones) when they are browsing your tour. This will show them that there is more than a couple of movies in there and that you do update the site frequently (at least once a week). When a surfer only sees one preview video on the tour, and that hardly changes, you're telling him that there is nothing in the site. Which may not be true.

Most of them will not sign up for $20 if they think only 3-4 videos are in there. You have no way of proving that unless you show multiple, rotating previews.

TslovelyLuxury
12-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Also incorportate a design where the surfers can see a new update clip (and a few old ones) when they are browsing your tour. This will show them that there is more than a couple of movies in there and that you do update the site frequently (at least once a week). When a surfer only sees one preview video on the tour, and that hardly changes, you're telling him that there is nothing in the site. Which may not be true.

Most of them will not sign up for $20 if they think only 3-4 videos are in there. You have no way of proving that unless you show multiple, rotating previews.
ok dirty...i was thinking about adding previews to every vid to mysite but alot of guys can get off on a preview so i changed my mind...i will update my preview every month but i like having one preview..!
i do have sneak peaks on my blogsite though will that work?!

ROC
12-01-2009, 07:02 PM
shower Scene.........or Bubble Bath.....

TslovelyLuxury
12-01-2009, 07:05 PM
shower Scene.........or Bubble Bath.....
I have ONE or Two now check it out!
Tell me what u think" for the ones that dont know i have 10 vids on my website"
I guess someone started a rumor that I only had ONE ....TOTALLY FALSE!!!!!
Love ya

kilakali
12-01-2009, 09:56 PM
I have ONE or Two now check it out!
Tell me what u think" for the ones that dont know i have 10 vids on my website"
I guess someone started a rumor that I only had ONE ....TOTALLY FALSE!!!!!
Love ya

You have one steamy hot shower video complete with a "Lovely" load.

TslovelyLuxury
12-01-2009, 10:42 PM
You have one steamy hot shower video complete with a "Lovely" load.
lol....glad to see u enjoyed...!lol

TICOFURY22
12-02-2009, 01:24 AM
also Incorportate A Design Where The Surfers Can See A New Update Clip (and A Few Old Ones) When They Are Browsing Your Tour. This Will Show Them That There Is More Than A Couple Of Movies In There And That You Do Update The Site Frequently (at Least Once A Week). When A Surfer Only Sees One Preview Video On The Tour, And That Hardly Changes, You're Telling Him That There Is Nothing In The Site. Which May Not Be True.

Most Of Them Will Not Sign Up For $20 If They Think Only 3-4 Videos Are In There. You Have No Way Of Proving That Unless You Show Multiple, Rotating Previews.

For The Win

TslovelyLuxury
12-02-2009, 03:33 AM
For The Win
ooo il get right on it.....lol!

deglass
12-02-2009, 05:32 AM
1: accept Visa mama..had to whip out the platinum mastercard which i do not like using..most people have visas

2: start cranking out new vids..u need to be on ur grind..like makin videos every other day.

3: take the vid of the phantom dude down. I paid to watch ur sexy ass..not this guy

4: get a cameraman so we can see all the action

you are one of the baddest..i only joined to support you..wasnt really expecting much bc ur site is new..but get on the job mama..u r def capable

TslovelyLuxury
12-02-2009, 05:42 AM
1: Accept Visa Mama..had To Whip Out The Platinum Mastercard Which I Do Not Like Using..most People Have Visas

2: Start Cranking Out New Vids..u Need To Be On Ur Grind..like Makin Videos Every Other Day.

3: Take The Vid Of The Phantom Dude Down. I Paid To Watch Ur Sexy Ass..not This Guy

4: Get A Cameraman So We Can See All The Action

You Are One Of The Baddest..i Only Joined To Support You..wasnt Really Expecting Much Bc Ur Site Is New..but Get On The Job Mama..u R Def Capable
Omg......vids Is What U Want......vids Is What U'll Get .... !

kilakali
12-02-2009, 06:56 AM
ooo il get right on it.....lol!

You can get on something else too.:p

TslovelyLuxury
12-02-2009, 07:03 AM
You can get on something else too.:p
once again....name a time and a place...ILL BEAT U THERE!

MrKnockOut
12-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Dirty, as usual, is right on the money. Until u establish yaself on the web u gotta have more than just a preview with a phantom dude on ya front page (you really can't tell who is the ts and who is the guy from the way its shot). U gotta have more variety too, I understand that u r a top but if u really wanna b succesful online, variety is key. If u won't bottom, maybe have one of ya homegirls who do added to ya page, or at the very least show vids of u gettin ya ass ate from da back (my personal fav) or u giving some extraordinarily good head!

TslovelyLuxury
12-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Dirty, as usual, is right on the money. Until u establish yaself on the web u gotta have more than just a preview with a phantom dude on ya front page (you really can't tell who is the ts and who is the guy from the way its shot). U gotta have more variety too, I understand that u r a top but if u really wanna b succesful online, variety is key. If u won't bottom, maybe have one of ya homegirls who do added to ya page, or at the very least show vids of u gettin ya ass ate from da back (my personal fav) or u giving some extraordinarily good head!
Thanks for the info boo...im filing tonight ill give u a sneak peak in a few days...! about the preview yes i dont like it either im changing it soon...! had to get live first you know....lol....
Once Again Thanks BOO!