PDA

View Full Version : Did Kapri “Cassie” Stacks pass?

nycguy
02-14-2021, 04:54 PM
I’m seeing some RIP’s on some of her vids on XHamster

GroobySteven
02-14-2021, 08:53 PM
https://www.grooby.com/fallenangels/

Unfortunately, yes.

MrFanti
02-16-2021, 12:26 AM
Jeeze....I just read/caught up with the list....:(

GroobySteven
02-16-2021, 08:44 AM
Jeeze....I just read/caught up with the list....:(

Sober reading the amount of girls this year alone.

corbindallas
02-16-2021, 04:12 PM
Wow this is startling. Ashley Stacks as well. So many young women found "unresponsive". What does that mean exactly?

GroobySteven
02-17-2021, 09:16 AM
Wow this is startling. Ashley Stacks as well. So many young women found "unresponsive". What does that mean exactly?

Usually drug related.
Unless it's a crime (murder), an accident or suicide, or the family has posted about their illness, then being found 'unresponsive' would be drug related but the actual facts aren't posted anywhere.

corbindallas
02-17-2021, 03:44 PM
Usually drug related.
Unless it's a crime (murder), an accident or suicide, or the family has posted about their illness, then being found 'unresponsive' would be drug related but the actual facts aren't posted anywhere.

Yeah after doing some research I realize I missed the obvious there. Just really sad going through some of these stories. Kansas City in particular seems to have tragedy for this entire country. All the best to the survivors out there.

GroobySteven
02-17-2021, 07:58 PM
Yeah after doing some research I realize I missed the obvious there. Just really sad going through some of these stories. Kansas City in particular seems to have tragedy for this entire country. All the best to the survivors out there.

One of our producers (Kilakali) is based near there, so it's probably skewed in that a) he's worked with lots of girls in that area, whereas there are other cities where we don't work as much and b) he keeps in touch with the girls and the community so if something happens, we know about it. I guarantee there will be girls deceased we don't know about.