PDA

View Full Version : Your first look.

GroobySteven
04-27-2021, 11:49 AM
Launching in May. It will have a direct link launch price of $24.99 for you - and that price and link will continue to be available from the members pages of BobsTgirls, Tgirls.xxx, Groobygirls, BlackTgirls, BlackTgirlsHardcore, Femout and FemoutHardcore - otherwise will be at our usual site pricing.

We're populating the site with trans topping guys content from the above sites from the past couple of years.
New content will launch on those sites AND this site the same week.

This site is intended to be either a catch-all for those only looking for trans topping content or an add-on for those members of other sites, who don't want to join every site to see this content.

Some previews ...

flagg4169
04-27-2021, 02:20 PM
Can I reasonably assume this will be part of my VIP package? And despite my earlier thoughts, this looks like a definite winner.

corbindallas
04-27-2021, 06:28 PM
Alright! Glad to see Jade Venus already. I believe she could be the next Chanel Santini - that is to say, a girl who does it all, not just bottom. A lot of the stars of the past few years are just bottoms. That's cool and all, but a chick who can top and talk well for the camera is a must.

I REALLY wanna see Ariel Demure. She's making a massive comeback right now.

GroobySteven
04-27-2021, 07:38 PM
Can I reasonably assume this will be part of my VIP package? And despite my earlier thoughts, this looks like a definite winner.

Any new sites we add while a member is VIP they automatically get access!

KnightHawk
04-27-2021, 08:01 PM
Launching in May. It will have a direct link launch price of $24.99 for you - and that price and link will continue to be available from the members pages of BobsTgirls, Tgirls.xxx, Groobygirls, BlackTgirls, BlackTgirlsHardcore, Femout and FemoutHardcore - otherwise will be at our usual site pricing.

We're populating the site with trans topping guys content from the above sites from the past couple of years.
New content will launch on those sites AND this site the same week.

This site is intended to be either a catch-all for those only looking for trans topping content or an add-on for those members of other sites, who don't want to join every site to see this content.

Some previews ...Very cool preview photos and name for the site. And will definitely be joining.

Lifemember
04-27-2021, 10:14 PM
So fucking hot! I’ll always be VIP! I’m never leaving!

flagg4169
04-28-2021, 04:34 AM
Thanks, Steven--and looking forward to it.