PDA

View Full Version : Thailand and Brazil covid oubreak situation.

Franky
05-17-2021, 01:27 PM
Hi, you may have heard in the news that Thailand - where I currently live and work, has entered a new period of Covid outbreaks and lockdowns and it's now proving very difficult to get models to shoot, with many models having left Bangkok and went back to live with their families. The vaccine roll-out is well behind many other countries, and traveling around is near impossible due to travel restrictions owing to outbreak zones.

Brazil where I get content from Damazo is also having its own difficulties and this has resulted in a perfect storm where I am short on content.

During the whole Covid lockdowns across the world in 2020 I was able to keep producing as normal, and even shot a lot of extra content to help the other Grooby sites keep going and I believe I kept delivering content when others weren't able. Next week I may be unable to get new shoots for the entire update. There also may be some future updates in the coming weeks with similar issues.

Some of the other Grooby sites have shared some brand new content with us, so I can keep delivering your promised updates. I have Thai models for this week, but if you want to see anything different for a change, I may be able to get something new - just let me know!

I will keep up to date on the situation and give you all and my members updates, and as soon as able, will get girls in for shoots. This is as frustrating for me as anything, as I like to stay busy, love working with the models, and getting them in front of you. Please stick with our site during this sticky period, I don't think it will last long. If you want to give me a list of models you'd like to see reshoots of or types of scenes - let me know on this thread.

Frank

Lifemember
05-17-2021, 02:28 PM
Thanks Frank, I’m loyal to Grooby so no worries and will be a member for life. My only request is can you and Damazo film more walking please? Hang in there as it will get better. I can’t wait to see how great things will be after the lockdowns. Hang in there and you and the beautiful ladies stay safe!

Lifemember
05-17-2021, 02:30 PM
Oh and please please more hardcores from Thailand when things get better

MrFanti
05-17-2021, 11:54 PM
Hi, you may have heard in the news that Thailand - where I currently live and work, has entered a new period of Covid outbreaks and lockdowns and it's now proving very difficult to get models to shoot, with many models having left Bangkok and went back to live with their families. The vaccine roll-out is well behind many other countries, and traveling around is near impossible due to travel restrictions owing to outbreak zones.

Brazil where I get content from Damazo is also having its own difficulties and this has resulted in a perfect storm where I am short on content.

During the whole Covid lockdowns across the world in 2020 I was able to keep producing as normal, and even shot a lot of extra content to help the other Grooby sites keep going and I believe I kept delivering content when others weren't able. Next week I may be unable to get new shoots for the entire update. There also may be some future updates in the coming weeks with similar issues.

Some of the other Grooby sites have shared some brand new content with us, so I can keep delivering your promised updates. I have Thai models for this week, but if you want to see anything different for a change, I may be able to get something new - just let me know!

I will keep up to date on the situation and give you all and my members updates, and as soon as able, will get girls in for shoots. This is as frustrating for me as anything, as I like to stay busy, love working with the models, and getting them in front of you. Please stick with our site during this sticky period, I don't think it will last long. If you want to give me a list of models you'd like to see reshoots of or types of scenes - let me know on this thread.

Frank

Thanks for the update Frank & stay safe!
As usual, I will NEVER tire of fit, athletic, toned, and muscular Thai ladies :cool:

KnightHawk
05-18-2021, 03:30 AM

FrankStay Safe Frank Grooby.

Franky
05-18-2021, 05:04 AM
Thank you, everyone. I will keep you updated here if things change.

corbindallas
05-18-2021, 12:31 PM
My first thought was Vietnam but seems all of Thailand's neighbors as well. Guess you'll have to sit tight. Stay safe and thanks

KnightHawk
05-18-2021, 07:21 PM
Thank you, everyone. I will keep you updated here if things change.You're Welcome Frank Grooby.

Franky
07-09-2021, 05:32 AM
In Bangkok, Thailand, we will be heading into a new stricter lockdown as of Saturday. Most retail businesses are closed (not supermarkets) and people are restricted in their movements. The Delta variant of the virus is sweeping through the country and the availability of vaccines is low. I'm not sure how long this will last. I will keep you updated.

Thank you for your continuing support.

GroobySteven
07-09-2021, 08:58 AM
In Bangkok, Thailand, we will be heading into a new stricter lockdown as of Saturday. Most retail businesses are closed (not supermarkets) and people are restricted in their movements. The Delta variant of the virus is sweeping through the country and the availability of vaccines is low. I'm not sure how long this will last. I will keep you updated.

Thank you for your continuing support.

Stay safe, brother!

Louie Damazo
07-09-2021, 07:05 PM
I face all hard months in Brasil remembering i work in city with more cases in my country.

I see others in this job becoming sick but i took super extra care and we test everyone before start work including me and my crew. This was hardest year to work ever (first months i almost had NO MODEL AVALIABLE) but no one was infected and i dont have any info about models sick too.