PDA

View Full Version : Transsex Domination Suggestion to Seanchai

bigdicki
11-25-2009, 06:29 PM
Since the transsex domination site will be closing, it would be a good idea to a) boost your content uploads and b) entice members to come to the other Grooby sites by adding the content from there to the relevant sites. In other words, a scene with Natalia Coxx goes to Black-tgirls while a scene with Liberty Harkness goes to Shemale Yum, etc. I'm interested to hear your thoughts. :cool:

DrDickenstein
11-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Since the transsex domination site will be closing, it would be a good idea to a) boost your content uploads and b) entice members to come to the other Grooby sites by adding the content from there to the relevant sites. In other words, a scene with Natalia Coxx goes to Black-tgirls while a scene with Liberty Harkness goes to Shemale Yum, etc. I'm interested to hear your thoughts. :cool:

Now that's an idea....I second!! Ears to the ground for Seanchai's take...... :confused:

kilakali
11-25-2009, 08:16 PM

Where did you see this info? I had no idea transexdomination is closing, and when? That content would more likely be put on the grooby archives site.

TslovelyLuxury
11-25-2009, 09:39 PM
[B]Thats totally messed up i planned on DOMINATING for awhile...!/B]

bigdicki
11-26-2009, 02:36 AM
Where did you see this info? I had no idea transexdomination is closing, and when? That content would more likely be put on the grooby archives site.

Webmaster affiliate site:

"11/09 - GROOBYBUCKS ADVISORY: Transexdomination CLOSING Jan 2010. Important Information.
On January 4th 2010, we will be closing the website Transexdomination.com and no longer accepting new members. After almost two years of operation, we're finding it too difficult to keep the quality and integrity of our product within the relatively small S&M transsexual niche, so we will be refocusing on our more mainstream transsexual sites and new projects."

bigdicki
11-26-2009, 02:44 AM

You still dominate the game. And I still want to dominate that sexy ass. :cool:

GroobySteven
11-26-2009, 08:51 AM
We need to try and monetize that content to recoup the budgets on it. While it will no doubt end up on relevant sites sooner or later, putting it up in the immediate future will not help us recoup.
We be promoting our VOD site http://www.transexdomination.com/vod/ where you can buy each scene, as well as look at a few other options to try and recoup.

DYNACORD
11-27-2009, 04:31 PM

"OH shit" "LOL"

bigdicki
11-28-2009, 11:50 AM
We need to try and monetize that content to recoup the budgets on it. While it will no doubt end up on relevant sites sooner or later, putting it up in the immediate future will not help us recoup.
We be promoting our VOD site http://www.transexdomination.com/vod/ where you can buy each scene, as well as look at a few other options to try and recoup.

Fair enough, but I honestly think you might see a spike in membership from moving some of that content and recoup some of the costs that way. That being said you've been in the game a lot longer and its your ball to run with. Thanks for the response.

ty-clone
12-01-2009, 03:50 AM
yeah, im feeling that whole token thing, bout to buy some now & download natalia hardcore