PDA

View Full Version : Dark and ugly TS

popcap
11-26-2009, 09:50 PM
Coconut Faggets .LIGHT SKIN PEOPLE WILL AWAYS BE IN

twowaybro
11-27-2009, 02:23 AM
Why so many dark skin shemales on this site hella ugly? The light skinned shemale look way better looking than the dark skin shemale .I guess if you look at real black women most of the darker women dont look that greate and another thing stop calling lighter skinned shemale women dark skin.

WHAT??? You gotta be kidding right? Sounds like you got some deep seated "Willie Lynch" issues going on for real. You have a preference for light skinned sistas...cool, that's your thing; but there are plenty of dark and lovely honeys here my man. And i totally disagree that one skin tone is any prettier than any other. Beauty comes in all shades. :confused::confused:

thookie
11-27-2009, 04:13 AM
Why so many dark skin shemales on this site hella ugly? The light skinned shemale look way better looking than the dark skin shemale .I guess if you look at real black women most of the darker women dont look that greate and another thing stop calling lighter skinned shemale women dark skin.

I guess in this situation who are the dark and light skinned shemales?
Cause all of them on here are damn fine to me.

4mystuffin
11-27-2009, 12:14 PM
I wouldnt call any of them dark to be honest.

thookie
11-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Well then how many would you call light?

TVSURFER
11-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Once again: Who gives a fuck! You better quit this shit now, because you're not going to make headway on this subject!
:cool:

bibba
11-27-2009, 05:30 PM
ones beauty is another mans ugly and vice versa, but theres very few ugly ones to me on this site

TurboMan
11-27-2009, 06:29 PM
why So Many Dark Skin Shemales On This Site Hella Ugly? The Light Skinned Shemale Look Way Better Looking Than The Dark Skin Shemale .i Guess If You Look At Real Black Women Most Of The Darker Women Dont Look That Greate And Another Thing Stop Calling Lighter Skinned Shemale Women Dark Skin.

Grow Up Chump....getta Life...or Be Gone!!

nycguy
11-27-2009, 06:32 PM
Was the forum dead that day? And why is a dude with three posts in over a year being taken seriously?!?

GroobySteven
11-27-2009, 06:43 PM
I feel the ban stick coming ...

DrDickenstein
11-27-2009, 09:01 PM

It's certainly been earned....

andwar
11-27-2009, 09:26 PM
And I thought I was the only one that ruffled feathers now,and again.Its sounds like you just perfer the lighter skinned Btg's,but to say that the darker skin toned Btg's on the site are Ugly is far from the truth.There are some extremely attractive darker skinned BTG's on this site.I have been with a few.And I'm sure their are some other members that will way in on this one.

mikegirth
11-29-2009, 02:28 AM
Well from what i seen this site has many fine light and dark girls and just like other adult sites some not so fine.just a matter of what u like.but was this shit really thread worthy.u know if yo stick dont rock move to the next dock.lol

bigdicki
11-29-2009, 04:47 AM

You should've taken the "ban stick" and rammed it straight up that idiot's ass. Why do these fools feel compelled to spew their stupidity? :rolleyes:

TurboMan
11-29-2009, 01:14 PM
you Should've Taken The "ban Stick" And Rammed It Straight Up That Idiot's Ass. Why Do These Fools Feel Compelled To Spew Their Stupidity? :rolleyes:

That's Right On Big....you Said It All!!

anonymoussonny
12-01-2009, 12:04 AM
Why Are We Even Discussing This Stupid Mofo....