PDA

View Full Version : TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene Request

KnightHawk
01-31-2022, 01:01 AM
@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Bianka Ruivinha and Gabriely Ferraz in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking and taking turns topping their male partner in various positions and talking dirty while they're fucking him,and double penetrating and shooting their nectar all over his face, and Bianka and Gabriely kiss each other to end the scene. {*Only Bianka Ruivinha and Gabriely Ferraz get their dicks sucked,not the male partner,he's just there for their pleasure*.}

Lifemember
01-31-2022, 02:21 AM
Love this idea!

KnightHawk
01-31-2022, 02:41 AM
Love this idea!Thanks Lifemember. :)

Louie Damazo
01-31-2022, 02:13 PM
@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Bianka Ruivinha and Gabriely Ferraz in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking and taking turns topping their male partner in various positions and talking dirty while they're fucking him,and double penetrating and shooting their nectar all over his face, and Bianka and Gabriely kiss each other to end the scene. {*Only Bianka Ruivinha and Gabriely Ferraz get their dicks sucked,not the male partner,he's just there for their pleasure*.}

Ruivinha is living what i call dazzled phase . She is not into do scenes to any site for some bullshit fight with some other producer. Gaby is ok, u can think in other model please ? Remember i got those 2 girls ina great TS ON TS bareback stuff months ago for BRAZ site

KnightHawk
01-31-2022, 04:08 PM
Ruivinha is living what i call dazzled phase . She is not into do scenes to any site for some bullshit fight with some other producer. Gaby is ok, u can think in other model please ? Remember i got those 2 girls ina great TS ON TS bareback stuff months ago for BRAZ siteOh okay i understand that Bianka Ruivinha is living in what you called a dazzled phase .And she isn't into doing scenes for any site because of some bullshit fight with some other producer,and Gaby is ok. and yes i sure can think of another model,and do remember that you got those 2 girls in a great TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene months ago for Brazilian Transsexuals. {*See Updated Request Below*}

KnightHawk
01-31-2022, 04:28 PM
@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Gabriely Ferraz and Vitoria Neves in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking and taking turns topping their male partner in various positions,and talking dirty while they're fucking him,and double penetrating and shooting their nectar all over his face. Gabriely and Vitoria kiss each other to end the scene. {*Only Gabriely Ferraz and Vitoria Neves get their dicks sucked,not the male partner,he's just there for their pleasure *}