GroobySteven
02-22-2022, 02:48 PM
Just a few additions ...

CoulombLaw88
02-22-2022, 04:12 PM
Omg!! Patrice i so Horny.. I m in love..Can t wait to se that beautiful cock

zeroproject
02-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Asia Belle looking like a million bucks!

Sebbie
02-22-2022, 09:57 PM
Thumbs up for more of Patrice, Eva, the comeback of Vanessa (one on one with SK), great news in those rather sad days ...

BMLK7000
02-27-2022, 01:44 PM
Any news on upcoming VR scenes? I can never seem to find any postings on your social media. Big fan, and subscriber, of your VR website. That latest scene with Izzy Wilde was incredible.

GroobySteven
02-28-2022, 09:53 AM
Any news on upcoming VR scenes? I can never seem to find any postings on your social media. Big fan, and subscriber, of your VR website. That latest scene with Izzy Wilde was incredible.

Right now we're having such a hard time shooting, as our main production is in LA and our studio/house is going through a full renovation there. So often we're only a week or two in advance, hopefully by next month we'll be in a better position and be able to fly in models to work. We've Kasey Kei and Kai Lani coming up - but after that going to look at other models who have yet to do VR. Let me know who you would be interested in.
Thanks

BMLK7000
03-01-2022, 11:09 PM
but after that going to look at other models who have yet to do VR. Let me know who you would be interested in.
Thanks

Pretty much this, the more variety the better. Thanks for the update and the reply!
Since you asked, if I could snap my fingers and make any VR scenes appear, here's the girls I'd pick...
Asia Belle (#1 by far)
Sammi Smith
Ava Holt
Nikki North
Anri Singer (on the new camera)
Avery Angel
Lil Dips

GroobySteven
03-03-2022, 01:16 PM
Pretty much this, the more variety the better. Thanks for the update and the reply!
Since you asked, if I could snap my fingers and make any VR scenes appear, here's the girls I'd pick...
Asia Belle (#1 by far)
Sammi Smith
Ava Holt
Nikki North
Anri Singer (on the new camera)
Avery Angel

Ava Holt updates today.

The rest are on the hit list.