PDA

View Full Version : Venus the big Shenis

bigdicki
12-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Saw this ad on backpage in San Fran. Anyone know this girl? She'd be a nice addition to the site.

Hi I'm Venus,
available for discreet Incall only here in SF.

I'm a fully-versatile laid-back good girl, but always ready for
hot adventures with compatible playmates...
...chemistry is everything!

Athletic petite figure, 5'4, 118, soft smooth brown skin,
small breasts, tight firm bottom
and a fully-functional 8x6" squirtgun :)

Partyboys welcome!

120:half hour
200:hour
415 314 7173
*NO text unless we're already acquainted.
*Restricted numbers ignored.

4mystuffin
12-01-2009, 04:05 PM
indeed good find.

BROOKTOWN
12-01-2009, 05:42 PM
She used to live in San Diego. She is really nice, hot voice, perfect skin, and lots and lots of fun. I was pissed she moved haha.

TurboMan
12-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Saw this ad on backpage in San Fran. Anyone know this girl? She'd be a nice addition to the site.

Hi I'm Venus,

Partyboys welcome!

415 314 7173

bigdicki...you are right about this babe...hope one of the photo king's will try and make it happen.

kilakali
12-01-2009, 07:26 PM
I posted on her and sent her information a year ago on this forum when she was living in San Diego she is orginaly from Witchita Kansas. She also isnt that big either but if you think 8x6 is big.:rolleyes: She is flaky massive mood swings i assume maybe the photographer i passed the info to got stood up by her. She is far from professional.

Hi I'm Venus,

Partyboys welcome!

415 314 7173

DrDickenstein
12-01-2009, 07:48 PM

Hi I'm Venus,

Partyboys welcome!

415 314 7173

Yes very welcome edition....anybody got a "squirtgun" for real is welcome in my camp. 8x6" is big....girthy as hell Kila. Of course there's big and if those are her photos, she is petite so it looks even bigger. And I ain't mad about it either.

bigdicki
12-01-2009, 08:11 PM
I posted on her and sent her information a year ago on this forum when she was living in San Diego she is orginaly from Witchita Kansas. She also isnt that big either but if you think 8x6 is big.:rolleyes: She is flaky massive mood swings i assume maybe the photographer i passed the info to got stood up by her. She is far from professional.

"if you think 8X6 is big"... this negro has lost his mind. You know thats big. Definitely not the biggest... that would be me :D... but definitely big. When you couple that with the fact that she is short and petite; that's my type of fish joe!

On another note, if she is flake and doesn't have her game tight, she would annoy me immediately. But she's still good to look at!

DrDickenstein
12-01-2009, 08:18 PM
"if you think 8X6 is big"... this negro has lost his mind. You know thats big. Definitely not the biggest... that would be me :D... but definitely big. When you couple that with the fact that she is short and petite; that's my type of fish joe!

On another note, if she is flake and doesn't have her game tight, she would annoy me immediately. But she's still good to look at!

Yup we got eyes for the same type BigD....definitely!! And little/no tolerance for the wrong type attitude. And if 8x6 ain't big....damn I need to roll where u roll. MFs claiming 6 and 7 pencils are big all ova the place.... lol

kilakali
12-01-2009, 08:33 PM

8x6 isnt big to me as the girls i been with are bigger thats average size to me. Then again people think 6'2- 6'3 is tall but being 6'7 thats short to me.:cool:

bigdicki
12-01-2009, 08:53 PM
8x6 isnt big to me as the girls i been with are bigger thats average size to me. Then again people think 6'2- 6'3 is tall but being 6'7 thats short to me.:cool:

For everyone who doesn't have an overactive pituitary gland or play in the NBA, yes 8 x 6 is a nice piece. :rolleyes:

kilakali
12-01-2009, 09:00 PM
For everyone who doesn't have an overactive pituitary gland or play in the NBA, yes 8 x 6 is a nice piece. :rolleyes:

Nice to you average to me especially when thats on average to what I have seen.:D

kilakali
12-01-2009, 09:38 PM
After thinking about the time I last saw her she is average she is not 8x6. The measurements these girls throw out, and then these guys believe it. She is about 8 but 6 inches around not even close. Summer from San Diego is a true 8x6.

DrDickenstein
12-01-2009, 10:04 PM
After thinking about the time I last saw her she is average she is not 8x6. The measurements these girls throw out, and then these guys believe it. She is about 8 but 6 inches around not even close. Summer from San Diego is a true 8x6.

U saying Summer is Big or not? Venus falsified stats...gotcha. Not surprising....still it's a nice piece. :D

kilakali
12-01-2009, 10:22 PM
U saying Summer is Big or not? Venus falsified stats...gotcha. Not surprising....still it's a nice piece. :D

I was thrown off by the 8x6 being put on by Venus because if she is its average to what I have seen. Summer is nice size (width wise not in length).

bigdicki
12-01-2009, 10:46 PM
I was thrown off by the 8x6 being put on by Venus because if she is its average to what I have seen. Summer is nice size (width wise not in length).

Now it makes sense. Its so hard to tell how big a girl is in these shots. I guess thats why I like the little spinners; it looks big on them even if its average. :cool:

DrDickenstein
12-02-2009, 12:42 AM
Now it makes sense. Its so hard to tell how big a girl is in these shots. I guess thats why I like the little spinners; it looks big on them even if its average. :cool:

Couldn't have said it any better....well stated :p

iketurner
12-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Talk about a dick measuring contest. I always thought that was a figure of speech first time I witnessed one.