PDA

View Full Version : More Adriana Rodrigues videos, please!!

Ashlynfan
04-09-2022, 02:08 PM
Louie:
Can we get some more videos with Adriana Rodrigues, please??
I would suggest pairing her with some of the t-girls with the surname: Rodrigues; here are a few examples:
Juliana Rodrigues
Leticia Rodrigues

I'm sure there are more!!

Thanks

Louie Damazo
04-11-2022, 02:37 PM
Louie:
I would suggest pairing her with some of the t-girls with the surname: Rodrigues; here are a few examples:
Juliana Rodrigues
Leticia Rodrigues

Thanks

Ok, i ll, no other site have more content with this TS than us but NP 4 me

Louie Damazo
04-22-2022, 07:47 PM
Louie:
Juliana Rodrigues
Leticia Rodrigues

Thanks

I m on it now

Ashlynfan
04-23-2022, 01:56 PM
Thanks Louie.

Louie Damazo
04-23-2022, 01:59 PM
Thanks Louie.

Its impressive how popular this TS is and she is in market for long time

Phenomenal

Ashlynfan
04-27-2022, 10:47 AM
I was watching a video she made with Anne Kelly Close for your web-site; Anne fucked her hard with her big, black cock but you didn't get a chance to fuck her!! Why don't you arrange another video with her; this time YOU fuck HER hard, she can fuck you too, then both of you make big cum-shots all over each other!! Then, as a bonus, you grab her big cock and suck it dry!! Everybody will LOVE it and it will give you a chance to show off your new cum-tasting skills!!
Louie: FYI: Adriana will taste her partner's cum, if it's a partner that she agrees to, and only under the "right" circumstances!!
Adriana has made cum-tasting videos for (available on her Onlyfans channel) with Sabrina Prezotte and Rosy Pinheiro; she is scheduled to make another one for me with Yasmin Dornelles.

Louie Damazo
04-27-2022, 02:12 PM
I was watching a video she made with Anne Kelly Close for your web-site; Anne fucked her hard with her big, black cock but you didn't get a chance to fuck her!! Why don't you arrange another video with her; this time YOU fuck HER hard, she can fuck you too, then both of you make big cum-shots all over each other!! Then, as a bonus, you grab her big cock and suck it dry!! Everybody will LOVE it and it will give you a chance to show off your new cum-tasting skills!!
Louie: FYI: Adriana will taste her partner's cum, if it's a partner that she agrees to, and only under the "right" circumstances!!
Adriana has made cum-tasting videos for (available on her Onlyfans channel) with Sabrina Prezotte and Rosy Pinheiro; she is scheduled to make another one for me with Yasmin Dornelles.

Dornelles is not doing hardcores , only for her OF. She shoot solos mfor me because we re friends. I ll do Adriana with Natalia TRans to get a FLEX scene, both are great doing both - topping and bottom

I m checking another TS tpo offer 2 scenes this month with Adriana buut still dont know who.

Louie Damazo
05-11-2022, 03:47 PM
Just dis 2 sets with Adriana yesterday and more coming next week

Ashlynfan
05-12-2022, 12:39 PM
When we will we see the video of Adriana and Natalia, can't wait!!
Also, who did she do the other set with??

Louie Damazo
05-12-2022, 06:36 PM
When we will we see the video of Adriana and Natalia, can't wait!!
Also, who did she do the other set with??

Day 23 with Natalia Trans

We ll also have a 2 stars set with both in june and i m trying get new solo in pantyhose too

Louie Damazo
05-19-2022, 02:14 AM
Day 23 with Natalia Trans

We ll also have a 2 stars set with both in june and i m trying get new solo in pantyhose too

OK its done

Adriana Rodrigues Pantyhose

and in braziltgirls.xxx - Adriana Rodrigues topping Dante

MasuDA29XX
05-19-2022, 08:08 AM
Very nice news!! 👏🙂 always loved Adriana, her huge cock and her beautiful large feet! Louie many thanks for the upcoming pantyhose set 👍👍 and please in new pantyhose videos hoots let your models show their nylon feet 👣 I really like them! 🙏🤩

Louie Damazo
05-21-2022, 04:59 PM
Very nice news!! ���� always loved Adriana, her huge cock and her beautiful large feet! Louie many thanks for the upcoming pantyhose set ���� and please in new pantyhose videos hoots let your models show their nylon feet �� I really like them! ����

Its all ready , 2 hardcores and new pantyhose solo

soon avaliable

Ashlynfan
05-23-2022, 01:16 PM
Louie: isn't today (May 23, 2022) Day 23? I don't see Adriana's new video with Natalia yet.
Murray

Louie Damazo
05-23-2022, 05:38 PM
Louie: isn't today (May 23, 2022) Day 23? I don't see Adriana's new video with Natalia yet.
Murray

My webmaster makes updates after 10 pm and its 2:37 pm now

Just calm down

Louie Damazo
05-23-2022, 08:20 PM
Murray

Dont understando me wrong. See u so excited in watch this scene make me happy but we have right moments to put stuff online and , if u here for some time ll know, we never fail

Louie Damazo
05-24-2022, 01:51 AM
[QUOTE=Ashlynfan;70331]Louie: isn't today (May 23, 2022) Day 23? I don't see Adriana's new video with Natalia yet.

[VIDEO]

Here is as promesse , this is GROOBY, my friend

https://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com/members/scenes/Adriana-Rodrigues-Natalia-Trans_vids.html