PDA

View Full Version : new request

Ashlynfan
07-06-2022, 02:05 PM
Louie:
Could you get Rosy Pinheiro and Sabrina Prezotte to make a video for you??
Thanks

Louie Damazo
07-07-2022, 12:08 AM
Louie:
Could you get Rosy Pinheiro and Sabrina Prezotte to make a video for you??
Thanks

I m fraid cant do it, pal. Rosy is only shooting for her OF and other similar plataforms (but we still friends) and Prezotti is not in town now

Ashlynfan
07-07-2022, 02:43 PM
Why not try reaching out to Rosy, she might do it for the right financial reasons.

Louie Damazo
07-07-2022, 08:20 PM
Why not try reaching out to Rosy, she might do it for the right financial reasons.

Again, Rosy only shoot for herself not to any other producer. She is smart and do money with several things. She now have about 10 places where TS rent rooms and her OF and other plataforms but we re still good friends

Its NOT about money, its about Rosy keep her image for herself only. Offer her double of i offer regular moels and she refuse but with extremaly respectajd education

Louie Damazo
04-08-2023, 06:12 AM
An important updated here - Rosy is now post op. I admit was a huige syurprise 4 me, She did siirurgy= couple months ago

wesker1337
04-08-2023, 12:46 PM
An important updated here - Rosy is now post op. I admit was a huige syurprise 4 me, She did siirurgy= couple months ago

Wooooooow that is insane, she cut that giant thing off? Damazo yoh confirmed this with her? Thats so surprising she always seemed to love topping on her sites

And she did a bunch of scenes with Prezotte for their sites both top and bottom

Louie Damazo
04-08-2023, 06:05 PM
Wooooooow that is insane, she cut that giant thing off? Damazo yoh confirmed this with her? Thats so surprising she always seemed to love topping on her sites

And she did a bunch of scenes with Prezotte for their sites both top and bottom

I have a video proving it but dont know how post it here. Can u give me a tip about it ?

wesker1337
04-08-2023, 08:39 PM
I have a video proving it but dont know how post it here. Can u give me a tip about it ?

i looked around the site to see it looks like it's [ video ] link goes here like youtube.whatever [ /video ] without the spaces