PDA

View Full Version : Adriana Rodrigues and Anne Kelly Close

Ashlynfan
08-18-2022, 12:12 PM
Louie: can you contact these 2 t-girls: Adriana Rodrigues and Anne Kelly Close to see if they will make ANOTHER video for you.
In the previous video, Anne Kelly topped Adriana and both produced great cum-shots.
This time, I would like to see BOTH of them fucking each other hard; I think that Anne Kelly deserves to feel Adriana's big, thick cock deep inside her!!
Let me know if you can arrange this, please.
Thanks
Murray

Louie Damazo
08-18-2022, 01:00 PM
Louie: can you contact these 2 t-girls: Adriana Rodrigues and Anne Kelly Close to see if they will make ANOTHER video for you.
In the previous video, Anne Kelly topped Adriana and both produced great cum-shots.
This time, I would like to see BOTH of them fucking each other hard; I think that Anne Kelly deserves to feel Adriana's big, thick cock deep inside her!!
Let me know if you can arrange this, please.
Thanks
Murray

POssible ? YES bbbbuuutttt i have some other EVIL PLANS for Anna Kelly 4 very soon.

I can say is a 3some and is only TS and all with well Hung models

Sounds much more exciting, right ?!

Lifemember
08-18-2022, 04:55 PM
Yes it does!

KnightHawk
08-18-2022, 09:04 PM
POssible ? YES bbbbuuutttt i have some other EVIL PLANS for Anna Kelly 4 very soon.

I can say is a 3some and is only TS and all with well Hung models

Sounds much more exciting, right ?!Heck yeah it sure does.

Louie Damazo
08-18-2022, 09:17 PM
I m a superstion gtuy then dont ask me more now, as soon i have all ready i ll be posting here

Lets avoid bad luck but the idea ll drive u felas I N S A N E

Ashlynfan
08-19-2022, 04:53 PM
Louie: yes, it does sound exciting!! let's see if you can arrange to make BOTH videos, that would be great!!

Louie Damazo
08-19-2022, 06:31 PM
Louie: yes, it does sound exciting!! let's see if you can arrange to make BOTH videos, that would be great!!

In few weeks Adriana ll be back banging tinny TS Pietra Guimaraes. If i do Adriana with Stephany then ll need couple months before do with Anna Kelly or ll have too much stuff with Adriana and i need more diversity to please all other customers

Hope u understand it

Ashlynfan
04-22-2023, 03:24 PM
Louie: Any progress on making this video with Adriana Rodrigues and Anne Kelly Close??
Murray