PDA

View Full Version : TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene Request.

KnightHawk
08-20-2022, 02:25 AM
@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Maria Flavia and Isabela Santana in a TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. With Maria Flavia and Isabela Santana taking turns topping their male partner in various positions,and doing a daisy chain with Maria Flavia topping Isabela Santana while she's topping the male partner. Maria Flavia and Isabela Santana shooting their nectar all over their male partner's face and kiss each other to end the scene. *Only Maria Flavia and Isabela Santana get their dicks suck,not the male partner*.

Louie Damazo
08-20-2022, 02:52 AM
@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Maria Flavia and Isabela Santana in a TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. With Maria Flavia and Isabela Santana taking turns topping their male partner in various positions,and doing a daisy chain with Maria Flavia topping Isabela Santana while she's topping the male partner. Maria Flavia and Isabela Santana shooting their nectar all over their male partner's face and kiss each other to end the scene. *Only Maria Flavia and Isabela Santana get their dicks suck,not the male partner*.

Not impossible buy i dont think Maria Flavia ll stay in Brasil too longer

I m working now in a ONLY TS 3SOME i know ll drive u insane. All ready 4 shoot next week

KnightHawk
08-20-2022, 03:37 AM
Not impossible buy i dont think Maria Flavia ll stay in Brasil too longer

I m working now in a ONLY TS 3SOME i know ll drive u insane. All ready 4 shoot next weekI completely understand. Awesome to hear that you are working on an All TGirl 3some all ready for shoot next week. Will be looking forward to seeing the scene. :D

Louie Damazo
08-26-2022, 11:44 PM
Have 1 ready 4 soon

KnightHawk
08-27-2022, 05:10 AM
Have 1 ready 4 soon

41355Very cool preview. Will be looking forward to seeing the upcoming All TGirl Bareback 3some Scene.:cool:

Lifemember
08-27-2022, 12:14 PM
I love me some Kim

KnightHawk
08-28-2022, 06:56 PM
I love me some KimSame here.

Louie Damazo
09-16-2022, 03:57 AM
@Louie Damazo: I would love too see Isabela Santana and Nicole Lacerda in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. With Isabela Santana and Nicole Lacerda face fucking and taking turns topping their Male Partner in various positions very hard,and double penetrating and shooting their nectar all over his face. And kiss each other to end the scene. {*Only Isabela Santana and Nicole Lacerda get their dicks sucked,not the Male Partner *}

2 words - NOT IMPOSSIBLE

I shoot too much stuff with Isabela then i ll try your idea in couple of months. Sounds reasonable for me. I ll be testing new male talent more bottom then if works fine i intend do this scene with those models and this new fela

Lifemember
09-18-2022, 07:46 PM
Hey Louie, random question. Would you ever do a foursome? Another Brazil site (not nearly as good of you) does a few with great positions.

Louie Damazo
09-18-2022, 08:53 PM
Hey Louie, random question. Would you ever do a foursome? Another Brazil site (not nearly as good of you) does a few with great positions.

Thats something in my mind . Prefer 3somes but yes i can do a 4some. Give me some time

Louie Damazo
09-18-2022, 09:37 PM
Thats something in my mind . Prefer 3somes but yes i can do a 4some. Give me some time

Prob about 4somes is make right choice of who ll be part of it. I hate scenes with more than 4 people but u see 1 or 2 totally lost doing nothing strocking dead soft cocks and only looking. It should be something everyone participate

I did it decades ago but i had perfect models for that in that moment. I need make choice with crew i have now and it should be very carefull

Lifemember
09-19-2022, 01:44 AM
Sounds good! Thanks Louie. I saw a scene where a a guy was sandwiched between two ladies and the lady at the bottom sucked the guy off. Another scene both ladies topped the guys in standing doggy. As always thanks for even responding to our requests

KnightHawk
09-19-2022, 06:36 AM
@Louie Damazo: Here's a very cool suggestion for a 4some Hardcore Scene where {3 Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls} and their Male Partner will have something to do. The scene begins with all 4 of them hugging and kissing,and sucking each other cocks,and the 3 TGirls sucking each other tits,and male partner sucking their tits as well. With the 1 TGirl topping the guy,while the 2nd TGirl is topping the 3rd TGirl,then switch with the 2nd TGirl topping the guy while the 1st TGirl tops the 3rd TGirl. And another switch with the 3rd TGirl topping the guy,while the 2nd TGirl tops the 1st TGirl. And the scene ends with facials and tit shots.

Lifemember
09-19-2022, 03:28 PM
I can post a couple images if that helps explain, thanks!

Louie Damazo
09-19-2022, 06:07 PM
I can post a couple images if that helps explain, thanks!

PLease do it. I cant promess do it but ll do my best

Lifemember
09-19-2022, 08:47 PM
Thanks Louie as always! Even for letting me request these. I have an idea for talent too41665416664166741668

Louie Damazo
09-19-2022, 10:24 PM
Thanks Louie as always! Even for letting me request these. I have an idea for talent too41665416664166741668

I like do fair play with u felas and i honestly think shoot i did with 4 people is much better than this one. Have pics that u cant see whats happening. I ll need plan it very well to offer a really good 4some but i really like challenges then i m already thinking in crew ll use and poses that ll show all participants in action with no one lost in scene

Lifemember
09-20-2022, 12:32 AM
Exciting! Thanks Louie! I can not wait.

KnightHawk
09-20-2022, 12:38 AM
I like do fair play with u felas and i honestly think shoot i did with 4 people is much better than this one. Have pics that u cant see whats happening. I ll need plan it very well to offer a really good 4some but i really like challenges then i m already thinking in crew ll use and poses that ll show all participants in action with no one lost in scene Agree you do play fair with your fanbase,awesome to hear and will be looking to seeing the scene. Keep up the superb work Louie.

Louie Damazo
12-27-2022, 08:19 PM
@Louie Damazo: Is there any update on my request for a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Isabela Santana and Nicole Lacerda?.

Not impossible but i already have a 3some ready to next friday - Isa Laurens & Dante & Alex Victor

https://twitter.com/DamazoVIP/status/1606425230066450433?s=20&t=QlP-1dvN-TaNopVyIwoxBA

Louie Damazo
12-27-2022, 10:33 PM
@Louie Damazo: here is a new updated request for a Interracial TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. I would love to see 2 Gorgeous.&.Well Hung TGirls {1 Black TGirl} and {1 Caramel TGirl} taking turns face fucking and topping their Male Partner balls deep in various positions,and double penetrating him. with the Black TGirl and Caramel TGirl shooting their nectars all over their male partner's face. and kiss each other to end the scene. {*Only the Gorgeous.&.Well TGirls get their dicks sucked,Not the Male Partner*}

From december to March my work become harder because so many TS travel back their cities. I ll see what i can do but this week u ll get a great 3some in https://www.braziltgirls.xxx/

KnightHawk
04-01-2023, 11:04 PM
Here's new and updated version of my request for a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. I would love to see Isabela Santana and Isabella Salvatore taking turns face fucking and topping their Male Partner very hard in various positions and double penetrating him,and doing a daisy chain with Isabela Santana topping Isabella Salvatore while she fucking the Male Partner. Isabela Santana and Isabella Salvatore shooting their nectar all over the male partner's face,and he sucks the nectar off of their girlcocks,and they kiss each other to end the scene.{*Only Isabela Santana and Isabella Salvatore get their cocks sucked. Not the Male Partner ,he's there for their pleasure*}