PDA

View Full Version : Adriana Rodrigues and Babi Honey

Ashlynfan
08-20-2022, 05:08 AM
Louie: let's see if we can get these two t-girls: Adriana Rodrigues and Babi Honey to work together.
I understand that Babi Honey is only in Brazil for a few weeks so this might my top priority request for Adriana Rodrigues, assuming she agrees to make the video.
Let's give it a try!!!

Louie Damazo
08-20-2022, 02:11 PM
Louie: let's see if we can get these two t-girls: Adriana Rodrigues and Babi Honey to work together.
I understand that Babi Honey is only in Brazil for a few weeks so this might my top priority request for Adriana Rodrigues, assuming she agrees to make the video.
Let's give it a try!!!

She left Sao Paulo. I think ll stay with family in Brasil (Paraiba state, pretty fair from here) anmd return Manchester in 1 or 2 months.

Warley
08-22-2022, 08:56 AM
Adriana Rodrigues is so beautiful...

Louie Damazo
08-22-2022, 03:47 PM
Adriana Rodrigues is so beautiful...

Cant agree more

Ashlynfan
08-30-2022, 11:53 AM
Louie: in another post you said that Babi is SO POPULAR that she is thinking about returning to Sao Paulo to make more videos.
If (I hope!!) that happens, lets try to get her to make a video with Adriana Rodrigues; that way, Babi can say she had GREAT sex with one of the BEST big cock queens.
Lets see what you can make happen!!

Louie Damazo
08-30-2022, 12:36 PM
Louie: in another post you said that Babi is SO POPULAR that she is thinking about returning to Sao Paulo to make more videos.
If (I hope!!) that happens, lets try to get her to make a video with Adriana Rodrigues; that way, Babi can say she had GREAT sex with one of the BEST big cock queens.
Lets see what you can make happen!!

I ask her inform me if returns. Idea is get lots of stuff but i still need know if allows do with other TS. So many refuses it and few accepy just fail in shooting time thats why is so hard to do

Ashlynfan
09-15-2022, 03:25 PM
Re: I ask her inform me if returns. Idea is get lots of stuff but i still need know if allows do with other TS. So many refuses it and few accepy just fail in shooting time thats why is so hard to do

Any progress on this request? Is Babi still in Sao Paulo??

Louie Damazo
09-16-2022, 03:59 AM
Re: I ask her inform me if returns. Idea is get lots of stuff but i still need know if allows do with other TS. So many refuses it and few accepy just fail in shooting time thats why is so hard to do

Any progress on this request? Is Babi still in Sao Paulo??

Honestly

I dont think Babi do with other TS but i can try.

She doesnt lives in Sao Paulo, thats why i dont have too much stuff, she comes from a very distant state to shoot and i need have a very atractive purpose to bring this start back. In time, i m on it

Ashlynfan
10-12-2022, 02:54 PM
Louie: is Babi Honey still around, I would like to see her paired with Adriana Rodrigues, please!!
Two big-cock t-girls, even though Adriana doesn't do bareback sex, I am SURE that she will enjoy working with Babi!!

Louie Damazo
10-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Louie: is Babi Honey still around, I would like to see her paired with Adriana Rodrigues, please!!
Two big-cock t-girls, even though Adriana doesn't do bareback sex, I am SURE that she will enjoy working with Babi!!

IO told already, she doesnt leave inn Sao Paulo and i dont even know if she agrees do with other TS.

Sorry but geografy is the problem here, she lives too far