PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the mud

MMAKIA
12-02-2009, 01:16 AM
Has the concept of new girls in the updates eluded someone ?

MMAKIA
12-02-2009, 01:32 AM
I am noticing xxxxxxxxxxxxx get more new black transexuals --- Just being constructive

GroobySteven
12-02-2009, 03:06 AM
Has the concept of manners in your first post eluded someone?

We're constantly trying to get new models. However, this month is going to be a celebration of 10 yrs and we're going to be trying to revisit some of the sites favourite models of 2009 and before ... with a hardcore shoot each week as a bonus!

Please don't post links or names of other sites here. That site does not get more new or original girls than this site.

bigdicki
12-02-2009, 03:25 AM

We're constantly trying to get new models. However, this month is going to be a celebration of 10 yrs and we're going to be trying to revisit some of the sites favourite models of 2009 and before ... with a hardcore shoot each week as a bonus!

Please don't post links or names of other sites here. That site does not get more new or original girls than this site.

Well... what site is that? :rolleyes::p

vidman
12-02-2009, 03:32 PM

Tell em Seanchai!! Gosh, where's the tact these days.

MMAKIA
12-03-2009, 01:23 AM
The predictable we could never be better ... We have no competition response ... The bottom line is that there has not been one update or one coming soon during this membership that would make me want to renew --- No need to reply, I will not be back