PDA

View Full Version : Carmens Double Shot

kilakali
12-02-2009, 03:20 AM
I have to give Carmen a standing ovation for that back to back cumshot on her new update. It's not often you see a rare feat like this from a Tgirl, and to see how much she shot is quite amazing.

deglass
12-02-2009, 04:21 AM
when was this update added?

DrDickenstein
12-02-2009, 11:21 AM
I have to give Carmen a standing ovation for that back to back cumshot on her new update. It's not often you see a rare feat like this from a Tgirl, and to see how much she shot is quite amazing.

Yup very impressive...multiple orgasm girl. Quite a rare bird....loved it!! :D

when was this update added?

Tues, Dec 1st 2009 aka yesterday

vidman
12-02-2009, 03:36 PM

Quite amazing!!! And even after that 2nd cumshot, she was still hard. Looks like she could have gotten another one. She's packing a pretty nice size piece to be a plus size (not stereotyping). I have only come in contact with one girl that can orgasm multiple times. We used to date quite a few years ago. She goes by the name, Jamie. She's from New Orleans. I'm sure Dr. D and Kali know exactly who I'm speaking of. Jamie can cum back to back to back to back to back......must I go on? I've seen it with my own eyes. Her sex drive is abnormally high. If you think you have stamina, it's nothing compared to Jamie. She came 7 times during one of our lovemaking sessions once, no breaks in between. She cums, grabs another condom, puts it on and continues. No such thing as a quicky with Jamie, unless you're a client. If you're her man, be prepared to make sex an all day affair. Three orgasms is her MINIMUM.

carmencream
12-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Quite amazing!!! And even after that 2nd cumshot, she was still hard. Looks like she could have gotten another one. She's packing a pretty nice size piece to be a plus size (not stereotyping). I have only come in contact with one girl that can orgasm multiple times. We used to date quite a few years ago. She goes by the name, Jamie. She's from New Orleans. I'm sure Dr. D and Kali know exactly who I'm speaking of. Jamie can cum back to back to back to back to back......must I go on? I've seen it with my own eyes. Her sex drive is abnormally high. If you think you have stamina, it's nothing compared to Jamie. She came 7 times during one of our lovemaking sessions once, no breaks in between. She cums, grabs another condom, puts it on and continues. No such thing as a quicky with Jamie, unless you're a client. If you're her man, be prepared to make sex an all day affair. Three orgasms is her MINIMUM. Ok that's nice and all but for a plus size lol not many girls can do it babe that's why I stay in high demand here in Florida,but anyway I'm sure your friend is nice but start a thread about her in the future thanks,always trying 2 take a bitches shine lol:eek:

vidman
12-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Ok that's nice and all but for a plus size lol not many girls can do it babe that's why I stay in high demand here in Florida,but anyway I'm sure your friend is nice but start a thread about her in the future thanks,always trying 2 take a bitches shine lol:eek:

Aww now. Come on Carmen. I wasn't trying to take your shine ma. Your double cum shot speaks for itself. You're hot as hell! Didn't you read the first few lines I wrote about you? You are the total package. Next time, I will make my additional comments in a 2nd thread. I do apologize. In no way was I comparing you and Jamie. I was actually illustrating just how rare girls like you are, who have the ability to cum multiple times in one session. Don't be so defensive. I'm on your side. If I'm ever in FL you better believe I'm all over you.

carmencream
12-02-2009, 08:11 PM
All is forgiven babe but watch it lol:p

kilakali
12-03-2009, 04:26 AM
Damn Carmen I noticed you didnt share any of that cream at the end of the vid. You really put on a good show for us.

carmencream
12-03-2009, 04:28 AM
I always put on a good show lol not being cocky but it is what it is :p

vidman
12-03-2009, 06:27 AM
All is forgiven babe but watch it lol:p

Yes ma'am!! And you better watch me when I get to Florida. Your shine ain't the only thing I'm gonna steal. I'm gonna steal that thick "plus-size" ladystick that you can barely wrap your fingers around. Delicious!!!

Lovin you Carmen

carmencream
12-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Well get ready 2 open wide :pand: I'll be looking forward to your visit

vidman
12-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Well get ready 2 open wide :pand: I'll be looking forward to your visit

Wow! Instant erection!!!!

theriver
12-03-2009, 09:45 PM
HELLO Ms.Nasty bitch can't wait 2 see you in Atl I can almost taste it you know milkshakes are my fav!!!!!! yummy

TVSURFER
12-03-2009, 10:13 PM
HELLO Ms.Nasty bitch can't wait 2 see you in Atl I can almost taste it you know milkshakes are my fav!!!!!! yummy
And to think I get called disrespectful because I called a t-girl Snoop Dogg's double!
:cool:

WhereChyna
12-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Twice as Nice! :D I ain't even peep the whole vid yet; just went to the climaxX2! Ain't gonna lie - I was aroused! :D:p Mami still oozes that sex appeal! Hope I ain't being too forward. Sh!t, guess all dats left is for ya to do a Hardcore Scene!:):p

carmencream
12-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Well WhereChyna to me doing hardcore if they were interseted, I would but who knows you never know ,check out my page babe I added some pics again,and thank you babe I try and never worry about being 2 forward with me just say what's on your mind

carmencream
12-04-2009, 12:03 AM
And to think I get called disrespectful because I called a t-girl Snoop Dogg's double!

He was'nt being disrespectful babe it's a pet name and me and him go wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back and read my signature he was just stating what I was sayin lol I am Ms.Nasty bitch lol:p

TVSURFER
12-04-2009, 01:57 AM
He was'nt being disrespectful babe it's a pet name and me and him go wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back and read my signature he was just stating what I was sayin lol I am Ms.Nasty bitch lol:p
Okay, you're a NASTY BITCH! Oh, excuse me, MS. NASTY BITCH!:D

kilakali
12-05-2009, 02:18 AM
I agree she needs a hardcore shoot.

rayman
12-07-2009, 07:48 PM
She's 1 of my favorirte girls sexy thick big tits and a dick that actually can spit ,can't wait till Christmas I know what I'm gettin and I can't wait it's so sweet

Tranfan
12-10-2009, 01:47 AM
Oh!...That's why they call you Carmen Cream?!! LOL!

carmencream
12-10-2009, 02:08 AM
Yes babe because I'm the Creamiest:p

kilakali
12-13-2009, 05:55 AM
Yes babe because I'm the Creamiest:p

Dont forget tastiest *looks at new status name*. :D