PDA

View Full Version : Chyna is back with a new look!

TVSURFER
12-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Since I'm the one that first broke Chyna to BTG, I'm proud to say I'm doing it again! Check out the new look on this babe! She's back in Detroit flaunting her new appearance with cleavage!
:cool:

DirtySouth
12-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Nothing new that I see....and that's not cleavage. She looks the same, which isnt bad.

TVSURFER
12-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Nothing new that I see....and that's not cleavage. She looks the same, which isnt bad.
Sorry about that. Seems I don't have that photog eye after all. That's why I don't do what you do. She still looks like Snoop Dogg with make-up to me.

WhereChyna
12-03-2009, 01:06 AM
Sorry about that. Seems I don't have that photog eye after all. That's why I don't do what you do. She still looks like Snoop Dogg with make-up to me.

LOL@Snoop 'n MAC! :p I guess it's a gradual "transformation"...S/he's lookin' better.

ty-clone
12-03-2009, 01:36 AM

wow, thats pretty harsh

TVSURFER
12-03-2009, 01:38 AM
wow, thats pretty harsh
Okay then, she looks like kilakali's avatar! How's that?

ty-clone
12-03-2009, 02:08 AM

LOL

well, for whateva its worth, ive always thought chyna was & still is a cutie

kilakali
12-03-2009, 03:48 AM

LOL no comment im out on this one. I was going to say thats not clevage but DS beat me. Im not trying to be funny or joke but is that a goatee outline in the second pic?

vidman
12-03-2009, 06:22 AM
LOL no comment im out on this one. I was going to say thats not clevage but DS beat me. Im not trying to be funny or joke but is that a goatee outline in the second pic?

You guys are harsh!!!!! I think Chyna is one bad chic! Yes, she has a few modifications that need to be made, but all-in-all, she is a bad sista. Snoop Dog with make-up?? Outline of a goatee??? GOODNESS!!!! You guys are heartless...and hilarious!!

kilakali
12-03-2009, 06:44 AM
You guys are harsh!!!!! I think Chyna is one bad chic! Yes, she has a few modifications that need to be made, but all-in-all, she is a bad sista. Snoop Dog with make-up?? Outline of a goatee??? GOODNESS!!!! You guys are heartless...and hilarious!!

The thing is i wasnt trying to be funny. I didnt know whether my screen was dirty or if that was an outline.

4mystuffin
12-03-2009, 07:50 AM
y'all are one tonight hahahaha.

4mystuffin
12-03-2009, 07:52 AM
The thing is i wasnt trying to be funny. I didnt know whether my screen was dirty or if that was an outline.

the thing thats fucked up about it is even if it isnt there thats all I can see now is the light tinge of homer simpson around the mouth.

She looked crazy sexy in that pic with the blonde hair though.

Ms Remy M
12-03-2009, 12:38 PM
wtf, I see respect continues to allude you guys, oh well. Those pics are a few months old now, and through 'tg magic' her breast are getting a little bigger, but looks can be decieving regarding how big.

bigdicki
12-04-2009, 12:08 AM

Regardless of if you were trying, that was fucking hilarious. :D

Chyna is coming into her own though; she'll progress nicely if she chooses to.

DYNACORD
12-04-2009, 12:35 AM
Yeah, she's trying, but as you know it can be slow when you do it all by your self. She's cute in person. And always conducts herself as a lady. That's a good thing. Blonde hair is the latest and she's had a little pump going on and some moans. Good luck too her! She dates, if you are interested.

Handandsom
12-04-2009, 03:47 AM
More importantly she has a beautiful "pucker". Not sure what you guys are looking at but she is pretty sexy. I too, at first had reservations but i'm signed up and ready to go.:cool:

vidman
12-04-2009, 04:39 PM

LMAO!!!!! You wrong Kali! Wrong!!!!

anonymoussonny
12-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Daaaammmnnnn!!! These comments are harsh man...
All our 'Girls" have issues but damn this chick has only been classy from what I've seen and heard. Way to make a lady feel comfortable...

I was rolling while laughing at the comments it felt like a lockerroom conversation that girls are never supposed to hear. Goatee... Snoop Dog... This shit was hilarious even if it was 'harsh'.

4mystuffin
12-05-2009, 04:19 PM
I hope she wouldnt take it as any kind of insult especially since it was coming from one of her biggest voices on the forum. all just jokes.

werwt22
12-09-2009, 11:55 PM
LMAO. Some of the dudes on here crack me up. Dropping certain comments defending her just in case she's readin this HAHA. I do think she's sexy though, but the shit is still funny.

TsChyna01
06-12-2011, 08:37 AM
Snoop dog...really lmao!, cute 4 yu

CosmicTraveler
06-12-2011, 01:48 PM
I think she looks pretty good.