PDA

View Full Version : Tit Tumor?

TVSURFER
12-02-2009, 10:39 PM
I'm I the only one that noticed that at the 15:19 mark of Asia's video, her jerking produced a larged protrusion from her left tit that went up almost to her shoulder blade? I LMAO because her left tit went flat! Check it out! Is that a new special effect or should she check the warranty on her implants?
:cool:

DrDickenstein
12-02-2009, 10:59 PM
I'm I the only one that noticed that at the 15:19 mark of Asia's video, her jerking produced a larged protrusion from her left tit that went up almost to her shoulder blade? I LMAO because her left tit went flat! Check it out! Is that a new special effect or should she check the warranty on her implants?

I noticed Surfer.... Shoulder blade...lmao....sack of "buy-a-titty" floating around the surface of the rib cage cannot be good. I'm no plastic surgeon.......but I did stay at a sleazy pay-by-the-hour with a Backpage packin T-beauty last night. :cool:

TVSURFER
12-02-2009, 11:48 PM
I noticed Surfer.... Shoulder blade...lmao....sack of "buy-a-titty" floating around the surface of the rib cage cannot be good. I'm no plastic surgeon.......but I did stay at a sleazy pay-by-the-hour with a Backpage packin T-beauty last night. :cool:
:D

kilakali
12-03-2009, 06:58 AM
What happened to Asia. She used to be so fine! Now she looks bad. She looks worn out. One too many silicone injections maybe? I remember when she debuted on BTG, I thought whe was the next big thing, but she has since made a change for the worse. Her hair looks fried. She has big bags of luggage under her eyes. Her tits are shape-shifters. What gives!
"Cocaine is a terrible drug"

Maybe my eyes are getting bad but i thought the opposite when i first saw her i was not at all impressed. After a few shoots and seeing her on other sites she kinda grew on me. Im not a fan of hers but i thought she made an improvement.

Let me add that i havent watched the birthday video yet im going on the last update I saw her on another site which was a couple of months ago.

bigdicki
12-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Maybe my eyes are getting bad but i thought the opposite when i first saw her i was not at all impressed. After a few shoots and seeing her on other sites she kinda grew on me. Im not a fan of hers but i thought she made an improvement.

Let me add that i havent watched the birthday video yet im going on the last update I saw her on another site which was a couple of months ago.

I agree that she looks better but you gotta see what Surfer is talking about. Her implant, I guess due to her pec muscle contracting, floats up. That threw me off big time. Shit looked crazy.

peggygee
12-04-2009, 02:21 AM

I've banged my right breast into something hard three times this week.

It hurt almost as much as when one of you guys gets hit in the nuts. :eek:

TVSURFER
12-04-2009, 09:19 PM
I've banged my right breast into something hard three times this week.

It hurt almost as much as when one of you guys gets hit in the nuts. :eek:
I'll kiss your tit to make it feel better, if you'd kiss my nuts, likewise?:rolleyes:
Now, did you see the video of Asia's miraculous, ascending tit?

peggygee
12-05-2009, 04:59 AM
I'll kiss your tit to make it feel better, if you'd kiss my nuts, likewise?:rolleyes:
Now, did you see the video of Asia's miraculous, ascending tit?

Gotta tell you, your responses tend to make me chuckle whenever I read them. :)

Didn't see the video, but I am familiar with the floating tit syndrome, and no mine don't float like that. :eek:

thookie
12-05-2009, 05:57 AM
Just saw it for the first time and it was north.