PDA

View Full Version : Had no idea so many beautiful Brazilian women are in Europe!

Lifemember
10-30-2022, 07:03 PM
It’s massive! I know some non grooby sites film them but they don’t have the skills, talent, or updates like Grooby and is a waste! I wish we had a Louie out there connected like our Louie in Brazil!

Louie Damazo
10-30-2022, 07:53 PM
It’s massive! I know some non grooby sites film them but they don’t have the skills, talent, or updates like Grooby and is a waste! I wish we had a Louie out there connected like our Louie in Brazil!

They re in Europe because have more clients that pays. Brazilians are cheap and dont wanna pay or pay less

Lifemember
10-30-2022, 07:55 PM
Oh that is interesting! Thanks for the info Louie!

Lifemember
11-01-2022, 08:17 PM
Hey Steven, are the UK or Spain producers able to film the Brazilian ladies that live in their area? So much great talent all over Europe that I stumbled on recently.

Louie Damazo
11-17-2022, 02:22 PM
What do you mean Brazilians are cheap?

No, they arent specially now with OnlyFans and work in Europe is much more profitable for them too. They re payed in Euros or Pounds that are much better than brazilian reals

Other prob is that brazilians are cheap and never want pay what models ask. I dont like speak bad things about my country but its a fact

Then i can say that i understand so many models move to Europe

Lifemember
11-18-2022, 01:41 AM
Louie you ever travel to Europe?

Louie Damazo
11-18-2022, 11:03 AM
Louie you ever travel to Europe?

Just 2 or 3 times - Barcelona

Lifemember
02-02-2024, 01:56 AM
I haven’t been on the UK site in a few days and my prayers answered! Yes, hopefully more of this to come! So great seeing Kalin film Janny

Louie Damazo
02-05-2024, 03:10 AM
I haven’t been on the UK site in a few days and my prayers answered! Yes, hopefully more of this to come! So great seeing Kalin film Janny

Its a prob all great stars travelling. I m needing import models from other cities to keep variety in my sites