PDA

View Full Version : Ana Kara Lozz and Johanny Wilker are sisters!!

Lifemember
11-06-2022, 03:50 PM
Wow no idea and even reading about their father? Wow more info Louie if you have. Very interesting, would love to see Ana again!

Louie Damazo
11-06-2022, 04:14 PM
Wow no idea and even reading about their father? Wow more info Louie if you have. Very interesting, would love to see Ana again!

OK, ok , calm down here. I have acess to IDs and family names are very different then i think they create this because in some period work together in Italy and yes, have some similarity between both. Its a huge fetish of men get laid with 2 sisters and , MAY BE, they create this HOAX to make more money

Question : I can prove what i wrote is 100% TRUE ? Nope, i cant and i can be wrong here but brazilians ,man...oh, brazilians are so creative and smart for things like this LOL

1 Curiosity here and this i know its true - Jhoany father was a TS

Lifemember
11-06-2022, 04:16 PM
Ah thanks Louie! I was just reading the description of the scene haha. That is a creative story especially the father part lol. A guy can dream haha

Louie Damazo
11-06-2022, 04:24 PM
Ah thanks Louie! I was just reading the description of the scene haha. That is a creative story especially the father part lol. A guy can dream haha

I was more inocent in that moment and believe it without check. Now when 2 TS says are sisters i look IDs first.

In time - Jhoany is in Italy and Anna i have no idea where is