PDA

View Full Version : He's Blessed.........

ROC
08-19-2008, 03:33 AM
HE GETS TO BE WITH THESE LOVELY WOMEN.......... DAYUM MAN, I WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH KATIE, I MAY WALK FUNNY THE NEXT DAY FROM THAT MISSILE SHE GOT, BUT IT WOULD ALL BE WORTH IT...... LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS UPDATE, I KNOW THE VIDEO IS OFF DA HOOK..... :eek:

kilakali
08-19-2008, 09:30 AM
I have known Katie for roughly 3 years good girl down to earth. Im also a top so it wasnt much we could do, but I can tell you those pictures dont lie.For as short as she is she kills the theory on what they say about short tgirls.

DirtySouth
08-19-2008, 12:00 PM
HE GETS TO BE WITH THESE LOVELY WOMEN.......... DAYUM MAN, I WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH KATIE, I MAY WALK FUNNY THE NEXT DAY FROM THAT MISSILE SHE GOT, BUT IT WOULD ALL BE WORTH IT...... LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS UPDATE, I KNOW THE VIDEO IS OFF DA HOOK..... :eek:

It is off da hook. My face was like.....:eek: while filming it!

TVSURFER
08-19-2008, 04:37 PM
I have known Katie for roughly 3 years good girl down to earth. Im also a top so it wasnt much we could do, but I can tell you those pictures dont lie.For as short as she is she kills the theory on what they say about short tgirls.
I hope I'm not the last guy bumping into trees looking for the forest, but what is the theory of short t-girls?:confused:

Ms Remy M
08-19-2008, 06:48 PM
I hope I'm not the last guy bumping into trees looking for the forest, but what is the theory of short t-girls?:confused:

Yeah I've got an idea as to what he is probably getting at, but we have had lots of models on here that are short in stature but have huge cocks

DirtySouth
08-19-2008, 09:41 PM

Short girls usually have small cocks and tall girls have big cocks. Thats what he meant

kilakali
08-19-2008, 11:26 PM
Yeah I've got an idea as to what he is probably getting at, but we have had lots of models on here that are short in stature but have huge cocks

Yeah... i didnt want to say "short men". I havent seen "lots" of models on here that are like Katie, and I have been on here for 5 years, and only have seen a select few that are "true size".

TVSURFER
08-20-2008, 01:14 AM
Okay fellas, I don't want to sound like the guy in Chinese resturant trying to order a pepperoni pizza, but I've heard something simular to that when it comes to shoe size. Short people [men, t-girls] with small dicks sounds like another unproven "urban myth"!;)

kilakali
08-20-2008, 03:18 AM
Dont get me wrong I didnt say that I think that. TVSurfer you are correct nothing more than myth. I dated a 6'9 tgirl once you would think she was like a horse she was just the opposite big ass tho.

ty-clone
08-20-2008, 05:51 AM
Dont get me wrong I didnt say that I think that. TVSurfer you are correct nothing more than myth. I dated a 6'9 tgirl once you would think she was like a horse she was just the opposite big ass tho.

6'9 WTF, you must mean 6'9" with high heels on.

but anyway, i dated katie less than a year ago, man she was great, a real cool chick wish she stayed in NY

kilakali
08-20-2008, 04:45 PM
6'9 WTF, you must mean 6'9" with high heels on.

but anyway, i dated katie less than a year ago, man she was great, a real cool chick wish she stayed in NY

Thats without heels and it wasnt Dennis Rodman actually she resembles Candance Parker.

ROC
08-20-2008, 10:03 PM
Thats without heels and it wasnt Dennis Rodman actually she resembles Candance Parker.

WORD SON, I LOVE CANDACE PARKER..... YO IF YOU GOT PHOTOS OF THAT T-GIRL, PLZ. POST THAT....... WOULD LOVE TO SEE SHAWTY...... :eek:

kilakali
08-21-2008, 06:46 AM
WORD SON, I LOVE CANDACE PARKER..... YO IF YOU GOT PHOTOS OF THAT T-GIRL, PLZ. POST THAT....... WOULD LOVE TO SEE SHAWTY...... :eek:

Roc my irmão I would post but she is not in the industry. If anyone can tell me how to add a image to a private message I would do it that way.

ty-clone
08-22-2008, 03:14 AM
Roc my irmão I would post but she is not in the industry. If anyone can tell me how to add a image to a private message I would do it that way.

somebody help this man post those pics, i want to see that 6'9" cutie