PDA

View Full Version : Electra

4mystuffin
12-04-2009, 05:02 PM
http://www.eros-dc.com/files/143275.htm

I was just wondering what happened to her. my number 1 for sure wish I was near D.C.

TVSURFER
12-04-2009, 05:12 PM
http://www.eros-dc.com/files/143275.htm

I was just wondering what happened to her. my number 1 for sure wish I was near D.C.
She's a Detroit girl and I dare say she is in my personal Top 5! One of the sweetest t-girls I've ever experienced and I ain't no spring rooster!:D Talk about fine, I was floored when I first met her! If you get with her, my compliments!
:cool:

4mystuffin
12-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Detroit girl huh? people are gonna tell their grandkids about the great tranny rush (gold rush) of the early 2000's in Detroit. Im seeing where all the good one seem to be stashed up. Im jealous.

DrDickenstein
12-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Detroit girl huh? people are gonna tell their grandkids about the great tranny rush (gold rush) of the early 2000's in Detroit. Im seeing where all the good one seem to be stashed up. Im jealous.

Ya know...it does seem like a hotbed/launching point for some fine TS over the past years. Can think of more than a few that started out in Detroit and have moved on. Another handful of dimes are still there. And I'm hearing about more and more all the damn time.

babyjesus
12-04-2009, 08:17 PM
I looked at her pics can't believe she is t-girl

TVSURFER
12-04-2009, 08:36 PM
I looked at her pics can't believe she is t-girl
Jesus, and I said that when I saw her, I couldn't believe it either!;)

babyjesus
12-04-2009, 08:40 PM
anybody got frontal pics of her? love to see them

TurboMan
12-04-2009, 11:15 PM
anybody Got Frontal Pics Of Her? Love To See Them

Yea....btg Got Plenty...join The Site.

TVSURFER
12-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Yea....btg Got Plenty...join The Site.:D:D:D:D:D

bigdicki
12-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Ya know...it does seem like a hotbed/launching point for some fine TS over the past years. Can think of more than a few that started out in Detroit and have moved on. Another handful of dimes are still there. And I'm hearing about more and more all the damn time.

For Black T-girls, as I have said many times, the D is the place to be along with ATL and the DC/MD/VA area. But if you are doing P4P and you want a girl with a good attitude, the D girls are the best overall IMHO.

TVSURFER
12-05-2009, 12:03 AM
For Black T-girls, as I have said many times, the D is the place to be along with ATL and the DC/MD/VA area. But if you are doing P4P and you want a girl with a good attitude, the D girls are the best overall IMHO.
Not to brag, but I haven't had any trouble with my hometown honies. And for all you guys that don't know, if you're cool, you'll never have to worry about getting t-girl sex here. I'm still trying to get up on Bigdicki's girl Candi, but I've been too busy! I really want to get at her!

bigdicki
12-05-2009, 12:11 AM
Not to brag, but I haven't had any trouble with my hometown honies. And for all you guys that don't know, if you're cool, you'll never have to worry about getting t-girl sex here. I'm still trying to get up on Bigdicki's girl Candi, but I've been too busy! I really want to get at her!

Sssh! We don't want her to get TOO much exposure. That's MY baby! LOL :D

TVSURFER
12-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Sssh! We don't want her to get TOO much exposure. That's MY baby! LOL :D
If I get my way, she'll be your "step baby!":D

4mystuffin
12-05-2009, 04:18 PM
sssh! We Don't Want Her To Get Too Much Exposure. That's My Baby! Lol :d

Hahahaha Aint No Fun My Man If The Homies....

thookie
12-06-2009, 06:41 AM
I must agree she is stunning from her ad

DirtySouth
12-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Electra was one of my favorite girls back in the day. A lot of girls have came out of Detroit back in the early 2000's. Neon aka Brownie comes to mind, Electra too. ATL used to be a hot spot - not anymore IMO. The scene is kinda fucked up now (check Eros and see). I think the hot spots are now Miami, NYC (as always) and L.A. (as always).

Houston/Dallas, TX is a goldmine. Arizona too.

bigdicki
12-08-2009, 01:21 AM
Electra was one of my favorite girls back in the day. A lot of girls have came out of Detroit back in the early 2000's. Neon aka Brownie comes to mind, Electra too. ATL used to be a hot spot - not anymore IMO. The scene is kinda fucked up now (check Eros and see). I think the hot spots are now Miami, NYC (as always) and L.A. (as always).

Houston/Dallas, TX is a goldmine. Arizona too.

The only spot that surprised me is Arizona!!??! Tell me more Sensei Dirty... where the broads be in the Sun City?

thookie
12-08-2009, 03:48 AM
Not gonna lie I was surprised to see so many fine ones right in my backyard.

Handandsom
12-08-2009, 04:16 AM
anybody got frontal pics of her? love to see them

enjoy playa!:cool:

DrDickenstein
12-08-2009, 08:04 PM
enjoy playa!:cool:

Pot o Gold at the end of those 2 rainbows! :p

babyjesus
12-08-2009, 09:25 PM
I think I'm in love.. LOL!