PDA

View Full Version : Scene locations

Tboner1972
07-21-2023, 08:41 PM
Would love to start seeing different locations for shoots. Beach, pools, meadows, along hiking trails. Just something different instead of the same bed sets

GroobySteven
07-24-2023, 08:13 AM
Would love to start seeing different locations for shoots. Beach, pools, meadows, along hiking trails. Just something different instead of the same bed sets

Not unless you want the memberships to double or triple in price. Or you have a ranch or house, in a reasonable location you can rent for a good price to us.

Sebbie
07-24-2023, 10:18 PM
I like Radius Darks latest shoots, where he started shooting their girls outside in some remote locations (Itzel Saenz or Saphira Blu come to mind). It was surely something new and different. Also some kind interaction with the girl, which is quite entertaining.

Would be nice to have some kind of interviews, outtakes or BTS-scenes from time to time. I like Kelly Quells BTS on TSHookUps. It's always fun to watch.

Louie Damazo
07-24-2023, 11:01 PM
Even in Brasil it becomes insane; I shoot farms for long time 12 or 15 years ago but now they want prices that are too fucking high even with inflation of the period

GroobySteven
07-25-2023, 12:42 PM
I like Radius Darks latest shoots, where he started shooting their girls outside in some remote locations (Itzel Saenz or Saphira Blu come to mind). It was surely something new and different. Also some kind interaction with the girl, which is quite entertaining.

Would be nice to have some kind of interviews, outtakes or BTS-scenes from time to time. I like Kelly Quells BTS on TSHookUps. It's always fun to watch.

I love that stuff, but it adds a lot of time to a shoot and thus costs. It usually works when we have a model in a city for some time to do multiple scenes, and the producer and model can do some fun stuff.

Our budgets are amongst the lowest in the industry, this is why we can get 5x updates on our top sites a week incl. weekly hardcores on Tgirls.xxx, BlackTgirls, GroobyGirls etc. If we moved to more involved shoots, then the costs would go up everywhere and either the site price would increase (possibly making it unaffordable for some) or the content amount would go down (thus less girls getting less shoots, and some unhappy members). So it's always a balance.

Lifemember
07-26-2023, 07:59 PM
I remember those days Louie! I love how Grooby is ran with the updates and access to women. Everyday I have something to look forward too and the updates in coming soon