PDA

View Full Version : Who Is This Chic....dayummmm!!!

vidman
12-05-2009, 04:31 AM
hey fellas, somebody help me out here. Who is this girl and why hasn't she been on BTG yet? Kali, help me out man. You seem to know all the girls. Who is this chic. Only thing I have is her name....Yasmine and I think she's from the Philadelphia area.
Seanchai, we gotta get her on the site. She reminds me of Fia or Lil Jade. Nice slim, petite with hella curves. When can we get her?

DrDickenstein
12-05-2009, 05:48 AM
Oh my...yah u have found a Hottie Vidman!!! I don't recognize, but that doesn't mean much anymore. Plus no tatts to zero in on...if she's on here or someplace else, somebody will know....and shock us all, probly.

If not, Philly Rob---you've just been called into action!!! :D

Laidbackfella09
12-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Wooww,, damn she fine!!

vidman
12-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Oh my...yah u have found a Hottie Vidman!!! I don't recognize, but that doesn't mean much anymore. Plus no tatts to zero in on...if she's on here or someplace else, somebody will know....and shock us all, probly.

If not, Philly Rob---you've just been called into action!!! :D

Dr. D, I will answer the call and work tirelessly to find out who this girl is. The moment I saw her, I was flabbergasted. I'm a sucker for those little petite frames that have nice curves to them. Can you imagine what that arsehole looks like and I'm willing to bet you $1000 that she is packin something ridiculous in her panties.

anonymoussonny
12-05-2009, 08:18 PM
OOOOwww WEEEeee

That is one gorgeous lady, I hope she has an attitude to match that smile.

kilakali
12-05-2009, 08:58 PM
hey fellas, somebody help me out here. Who is this girl and why hasn't she been on BTG yet? Kali, help me out man. You seem to know all the girls. Who is this chic. Only thing I have is her name....Yasmine and I think she's from the Philadelphia area.
Seanchai, we gotta get her on the site. She reminds me of Fia or Lil Jade. Nice slim, petite with hella curves. When can we get her?

I have no clue who she is. For the record i dont know ALL the girls I know some of them. :D

vidman
12-06-2009, 01:53 AM
I have no clue who she is. For the record i dont know ALL the girls I know some of them. :D

Now now, let's not be modest Kali. You are the t-girl king!