PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Black Tgirls

GroobySteven
12-06-2009, 03:19 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACK TGIRLS!

I'll wax lyrical next update but due to some un-foreseen traveling, I've not been able to get onto the site until today. So what do we have for the Birthday Month? Every model (almost) are among the site's favourites! We've at least 2 surprise models from quite a way back, special birthday shoots leading right up to special Xmas shoots. Hardcore updates every week for this month, competitions starting next update to win DVD's, memberships and more ... and a few more offers or surprises. So keep coming back.

How long have YOU been a member? Do you think you are the BlackTgirls mega-member? Let us know in the forum, how many years you've been here, prizes for the longest we find.

DrDickenstein
12-06-2009, 05:05 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACK TGIRLS!

I'll wax lyrical next update but due to some un-foreseen traveling, I've not been able to get onto the site until today. So what do we have for the Birthday Month? Every model (almost) are among the site's favourites! We've at least 2 surprise models from quite a way back, special birthday shoots leading right up to special Xmas shoots. Hardcore updates every week for this month, competitions starting next update to win DVD's, memberships and more ... and a few more offers or surprises. So keep coming back.

How long have YOU been a member? Do you think you are the BlackTgirls mega-member? Let us know in the forum, how many years you've been here, prizes for the longest we find.

Outstanding!! Sounds like a good month, guess I'll stick around. :rolleyes: (lmao)

MrF
12-06-2009, 12:45 PM
I've been a member sporadically (~3 months per year) since the start, I think. I was on Yum since ~1996 -- if I remember -- my memory is foggy here. I used a telephone modem and the picture downloads were really slow. Initially the site was free. Then one day a banner ad appeared on Yum announcing the startup of BTG and I joined. I think the price was $20/mo and there were about 20 models including Lisa Kage.

Just goes to show, some guys are indeed capable of long-term relationships. :) :) :) :)

Now I'm probably remembering this a bit wrong, plus it would be hard to prove I joined so early. My username was different from my forum handle and may have changed. Besides, I don't really need a prize... but what is the prize ?

bigdicki
12-06-2009, 04:56 PM
I've been a member sporadically (~3 months per year) since the start, I think. I was on Yum since ~1996 -- if I remember -- my memory is foggy here. I used a telephone modem and the picture downloads were really slow. Initially the site was free. Then one day a banner ad appeared on Yum announcing the startup of BTG and I joined. I think the price was $20/mo and there were about 20 models including Lisa Kage.

Just goes to show, some guys are indeed capable of long-term relationships. :) :) :) :)

Now I'm probably remembering this a bit wrong, plus it would be hard to prove I joined so early. My username was different from my forum handle and may have changed. Besides, I don't really need a prize... but what is the prize ?

Yep Mr. F... it was a nice, cheap $19.95 per month (hint, hint Seachai). :p

I joined up I believe in '99 and started an off but mostly on again membership with the site. Every since the hardcore offerings picked up, I've been on steadily. I also was a member of Yum a few times over the same period.

ROC
12-06-2009, 05:58 PM
i Have No Idea How Long I've Been A Member Up In This Spot, But I Know It's Been A Fun Ride..... Looking Forward To Those Up-coming Events.......one Love, Da~roc...

DrDickenstein
12-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Yup joined initially shortly after the site launched in late '99. Been a member for than half of each year since, and uninterrupted since Jan '07. Man, when this site hit the scene it wasn't even $19.95 fellas...even less....$15.95 (yes I still have the Email receipt...lol...I'm a packrat). YUM was my first Tgirl site (98 stationed in Korea, bored in my dorm room....) and I've joined for a stint here and there over the years....they had Lisa Kage first and Raven (NJ) a Tony Vee joint....prior to BTG

If I remember right, it was a dude named Greg from UK who managed the site for Seanchai in the early years...he was cool.....dude had a vision and 10 yrs later...stronger than ever! I corresponded with him a few times....

It's cool to know a few of us having been perusing black-tgirls this whole time....y'all remember the first iteration of the forum?? Wow!! There's been at least 3 versions including this one, possibly 4....wish I had screenshots The most recent b4 current was decent (all black background)...but man those first couple....thinking back....crazy...but we still managed to exchange info about one of our fave subjects!!!!

Piece & Love y'all.

thookie
12-06-2009, 08:00 PM
I'm kind of a newbie here but even if I don't qualify for the prizes the next couple of spreads sounds like it will be more then enough, I especially look forward for the Christmas one.

GroobySteven
12-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Shemale Yum was originally $10 for 3 months access !!!
It seems like a big hike over the years but given the fact we used to show 1-2 original sets scanned from slides (about 60 pics) per week and a few user uploaded bits, then I think it's been a good raise!
$15.95 on BTG when it started? Will have to try and find the original graphics for fun.

twowaybro
12-07-2009, 12:09 AM
Been around quite a while. Can't remember my exact start date but i do know it was around the time that WebTV was introduced. Around '96 i believe. Bought one at Sears. My first experience with the internet. Lisa Lawrence was the first t-girl i encountered online. Completely turned me on. Will always have love for that honey. Stumbled up on Yum and it's been a "hard" time ever since.

MrKnockOut
12-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Been around quite a while. Can't remember my exact start date but i do know it was around the time that WebTV was introduced. Around '96 i believe. Bought one at Sears. My first experience with the internet. Lisa Lawrence was the first t-girl i encountered online. Completely turned me on. Will always have love for that honey. Stumbled up on Yum and it's been a "hard" time ever since.

Yo, me too. I think I was like 17 when I first saw a pic of lisa lawrence...searchin for pics of her took me into a side of the internet I never knew about. I think it was a website called mensroom or something like that. It previewed ts tapes online (incredibly slow downloads) and I use to go there to get my kicks. From there I did a alta vista search for black shemales and I found out about black tgirls. I think I joined once I turned 18 for like $15 bucks.

iketurner
12-08-2009, 01:53 PM
I remeber those early days WOW. Bring back RAVEN from NJ. Now she was not easy on eyes but that DICK was huge and the Cumshot in still pictures was crazy. Bring that back...