PDA

View Full Version : 2 Stars Shoots

denbynat0r
09-18-2023, 12:00 AM
Hi there! I just grabbed a Brazilian T-Girls subscription, and I'm loving the 2 Stars shoots. The tandem masturbation-style videos, almost evocative of Abby Winters Double Intimate Moments, are really hot to me. That said, has there ever been any thought given toward trying this type of shoot on your American or Asian sites? I know that a girl-girl shoot will very occasionally end with this sort of side-by-side interaction just for the cumshot, but there isn't really any full equivalent available to the Brazilian shoots. I would think that the American ones in particular would be desirable given that the verbal interplay between models would be understandable by a much broader audience. I dunno, just thought I'd ask.

OK, off to watch a mountain of content. Thanks!

Louie Damazo
09-18-2023, 08:49 PM
Hi there! I just grabbed a Brazilian T-Girls subscription, and I'm loving the 2 Stars shoots. The tandem masturbation-style videos, almost evocative of Abby Winters Double Intimate Moments, are really hot to me. That said, has there ever been any thought given toward trying this type of shoot on your American or Asian sites? I know that a girl-girl shoot will very occasionally end with this sort of side-by-side interaction just for the cumshot, but there isn't really any full equivalent available to the Brazilian shoots. I would think that the American ones in particular would be desirable given that the verbal interplay between models would be understandable by a much broader audience. I dunno, just thought I'd ask.

dont forget 69s and dildos

Louie Damazo
09-19-2023, 03:08 PM

I m happy with this feedback because is a different approach i do trying bring new ideas to my sites.

Almost all customers want TS N TS HARDCORES nd BAREBACK what i alrady provide regulary but have 2 stars i give something else here.

If a month have 4 mondays i do 3 TS ON TS scenes and one 2 stars assisting better clients demands

As THANOS FROM TITAN says : PERFECT BALANCE - (yes, i m a nerd)

denbynat0r
09-20-2023, 11:02 AM
dont forget 69s and dildos

Believe me Louie, after all of the scenes I've watched over the past few days, I'll never forget them again :cool:

wesker1337
09-20-2023, 02:50 PM
I'm not a big fan of 2 stars, I prefer ts on ts hardcores but I would recommend having the girls use double dildo during the 2 star scenes? Its kinda hot sometimes to see them do double dildo in doggy

Louie Damazo
09-22-2023, 04:10 AM
I'm not a big fan of 2 stars, I prefer ts on ts hardcores but I would recommend having the girls use double dildo during the 2 star scenes? Its kinda hot sometimes to see them do double dildo in doggy

i ll buy it right now. It makes a lot of sense in 2 stars but (fair play) i totally forgot it. I m resonsable for look new models, do STS tests, check if they re too into homones, kmow about behaviour and so many other thngs that i confess forgot double dildo but i did it alrady and in future ll get more 2 Stars with double dildos as u sugest

Brasil is a NOBODY LAND and work here is a little dangerous but u help me remember something important and i thank u 4 this.

Soon next 2 stars ll have double dildos and few other surprises

Louie Damazo
09-22-2023, 04:25 AM
Believe me Louie, after all of the scenes I've watched over the past few days, I'll never forget them again :cool:

I ll take it as a compliment and ask u and others here give me more sugestions.

In few updates u ll see some TS banging some artificial BUTT as pussy in solos and, of course, ll need know if u guys ll enjoy or not.

I m trying bring few new ideas here but without your help i m with hands tied, May be i think idea is good but u felas just dont like . i just dont know.

I only can understand those fetishes with all u participation even for construtive critics then please help me to help u

Louie Damazo
09-22-2023, 07:03 AM

Dear @wesker1337 , got other guys giving same critic but if uu ook 2 stars sts are ver well avaliable then i can see customres like. To balance it i m doing in a 4 weeks month 3 TS ON TS hardcores and just one 2 Stars set.

I think it can make customers happier because is obvious they prefer TS ON TS hardcores but i can keep 2 Stars stuff that is a something please also lots of clients too.

Doing this way i can satisfy all kimd of tastes in a nice and balance way i hope

KnightHawk
09-22-2023, 07:50 PM
I ll take it as a compliment and ask u and others here give me more sugestions.

In few updates u ll see some TS banging some artificial BUTT as pussy in solos and, of course, ll need know if u guys ll enjoy or not.

I m trying bring few new ideas here but without your help i m with hands tied, May be i think idea is good but u felas just dont like . i just dont know.

I only can understand those fetishes with all u participation even for construtive critics then please help me to help u

Very Hot Photo,and looking forward to seeing Trans Girls topping artificial butts in TGirl Solo Scenes.

Louie Damazo
09-22-2023, 10:26 PM

I already buy, ll be here in couple of days , ll use it asap and soon ll buy 2 extras with different colours for make it more interesting

Thanks for the tip. Thats why i love this forum. We change nice ideas , i get amazing sugestions and do my best to satisfy u all

Louie Damazo
09-24-2023, 06:00 AM

Man, as soon read your post i feel super dumb. Double dildo fit in this kind of set so perfectly that is a shame i never had this idea. My lucky is have so great costumers that help me in see so obvious things some times

Thank u

wesker1337
09-24-2023, 03:57 PM
Man, as soon read your post i feel super dumb. Double dildo fit in this kind of set so perfectly that is a shame i never had this idea. My lucky is have so great costumers that help me in see so obvious things some times

Thank u

I'm not a fan of the artificial butt and pussy toys but double dildo sounds hot. Especially if they do doggy ass to ass. I also think it would be hot if the same models that did this also had a ts on ts hardcore after in another scene like it has been done in the past

Louie Damazo
09-25-2023, 01:54 AM
I'm not a fan of the artificial butt and pussy toys but double dildo sounds hot. Especially if they do doggy ass to ass. I also think it would be hot if the same models that did this also had a ts on ts hardcore after in another scene like it has been done in the past

Dear @wesker1337 , i ll confesse i m npt into dildos BBBBUUUT lots like then i need do. I ll do those things some times and wait feedbacks. Please remember i need assist hundreds of custormers then i m just trying a new ideas. If i see u felas dont like i ll stop.

2 Stars was old idea that i also had no idea about people reaction and works fine. Coments are great, almost all with 5 Stars then i keep it. Some ones dont like but i see that are minority

I ll do few sets with sexual toys and wait reaction of customers to decide if i ll keep it or just give up.

Years ago i put a woman TS banging a man TS and was a fucking desaster. I never had some many agressive comments in 2 decades then i stop it immediatly.

The nice customers say - Damazo, thanks try do something new but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont do it again.,, NEVER - LOL

Other ones was more rude and agressive and talk lots of shit what I DO NOT ACCEPT ANYWAY. U guys are paying and can give opinios and sugestions but NOT OFFEND ME. Respect is something basically and i always offer it then reciprocity is totally necessary

Lets see how new sets ll affect the sites and i ll just follow poisition of majority but i understand : i need try new ideas

I hope was very clear and honest here (FAIRPLAY ALWAYS)

wesker1337
09-25-2023, 05:03 AM
I would hate seeing TS girls on TS guys lol but no need to be aggressive over it. I just simply would say I didn't like it, would be nice if we go back to our usual broadcast of ts girl on ts girl hehe.

I'm not generally into dildo, I prefer the ts to use their natural equipment. But if we are gonna have dildo in 2 stars then double dildo is hot cause it shows both girls wanna get fucked and ass to ass doggy looks hot.

Louie Damazo
09-25-2023, 06:35 AM
I would hate seeing TS girls on TS guys lol but no need to be aggressive over it. I just simply would say I didn't like it, would be nice if we go back to our usual broadcast of ts girl on ts girl hehe.

I'm not generally into dildo, I prefer the ts to use their natural equipment. But if we are gonna have dildo in 2 stars then double dildo is hot cause it shows both girls wanna get fucked and ass to ass doggy looks hot.

As i say i m not into dildos also but please understand i work for huge audience and lots like dildos then i do it. The 2 dildos idea was great and i ll try it and some more other sexual toys.

As i say, if i see u guys reject it i gonna stop but is good try different things to increase quality of sites

I m producer more pay atention in your demands then lets see how it ll work and, after some time, we decide it,

I hope it make u happy because i m showing huge respect about your tastes and demands

In time : @wesker1337 , i never was mentioning u. U re a getleman