PDA

View Full Version : BTG Updates

dieselb
06-22-2024, 04:44 AM
I just saw the news that we won’t be getting updates 5x a week now, I understand why but it will be sad. I’ve been a member long enough to remember when we would get a big update every other week, then it went to daily updates.

hakkan
06-22-2024, 07:13 PM
Which new can you share the full?

Alexander
06-27-2024, 08:31 AM
You are getting weekly hardcores instead, something that has been requested by a huge amount of supporters.

This is the news from the site:

"You're going to see some changes this week to the content on the site. We have overwhelming feedback from the past 6 weeks of surveys, that members would like to see weekly hardcore content. We're starting that immediately, but the only way we've been able to make that budget work is by reducing one of our solo updates a week.

BlackTgirlsHardcore will continue as a hardcore only site, but not have any exclusive content (it will be included on this site), it will also show black hardcore content from our other sites.

We're really excited about this change, and I know based on your feedback that it's going to please many of you. These changes will enable us to keep delivering the best black trans solo and hardcore content for the years to come.

Thanks."

Lifemember
07-24-2024, 05:23 PM
Can something similar be done with the Asian site? No one films the Asian hardcore like Grooby.

Louie Damazo
07-24-2024, 11:01 PM
Can something similar be done with the Asian site? No one films the Asian hardcore like Grooby.

What a lovely comment. Guys like u make our crew work harder because shows gratitude and contribute for we do always what u guys wanna watch

Have nice customers that talk with us open heart what expect about our work is exact what we need even if for do a positive critic. We really apreciatte it

GroobySteven
07-30-2024, 09:18 PM

It's hard to film hardcore in Thailand in this niche which is why you don't see a great deal of it any longer. Legal issues, testing, the models, etc.
We should have some coming but it wouldn't be weekly.

We're monitoring our sites and feedback all the time to find the best value for the customer we can give them - and keep them there as long as we can (and as long as they're happy). With no other companies doing black trans models, or black hardcore, there was an overwhelming request for more. The new hardcores cost us more money than the solos they're replacing (and the one a week it's removing) but I think it will work better overall. At 4 full scenes a week, incl. on full length hardcore, and the bonus scenes from other sites, and the reduxes, I believe the value for money is exceptional.

Lifemember
08-04-2024, 02:20 PM
Thanks Steven for all you and the team do! I always appreciate it and the insight. I’m never leaving as you know!

Lifemember
08-07-2024, 01:47 PM
Incredible hardcore! I love the new direction!

Lifemember
09-10-2024, 07:48 PM
I just saw the coming soon section and you all have been busy! I love it and the new direction. Keep up the great work! I’m never leaving!