PDA

View Full Version : new video request

Murray Sobol
07-02-2024, 05:49 PM
Can you get Adriana Rodrigues together with Anny Kelly Close to make a video together?
They already made 1 video together, in that one Adriana got fucked by Anny but did not get to fuck Anny.
If you could arrange for this second video to be made where both of them would fuck each other, that would be great!!

Thanks

Louie Damazo
07-03-2024, 02:22 PM
Can you get Adriana Rodrigues together with Anny Kelly Close to make a video together?
They already made 1 video together, in that one Adriana got fucked by Anny but did not get to fuck Anny.
If you could arrange for this second video to be made where both of them would fuck each other, that would be great!!

Thanks

Sorry - Anny Kelly Close is not shooting anymore

Murray Sobol
07-06-2024, 03:44 PM
Sorry to hear that!!
How about getting Adriana Rodrigues to hook up with Nicky Rodrigues, I think that they would perform well together!

Murray

Louie Damazo
07-07-2024, 02:05 AM
Sorry to hear that!!
How about getting Adriana Rodrigues to hook up with Nicky Rodrigues, I think that they would perform well together!

Murray

Not impossible but i dont want do more condom scenes and Adriana only shooys in this way

wesker1337
07-07-2024, 05:32 PM
i don't think adrianas cock was meant for anny bro, sorry only annys cock was meant to take adrianas booty.

Anna is Adriana and Yasmin Dornelles kryptonite, shes the ass wrecker bro lol

Semm1
07-08-2024, 01:11 PM
yeah! Anna khows how ti be real ass wrecker

Murray Sobol
07-10-2024, 04:39 PM
Louie: let's reach out to Adriana and Nicky, I think that they could both be persuaded to work with each other, even if it means having to wear a condom!!

Murray Sobol
08-03-2024, 05:20 PM
Have you tried to contact Nicky Rodrigues to see if she would be interested in making a video with Adriana Rodrigues?
I think that they would be a good pairing for each other!!

Murray Sobol
09-13-2024, 06:06 PM
Louie: let's try contacting Nicky Rodrigues again, I think that she would be a GREAT partner for Adriana Rodrigues!!

Murray

Louie Damazo
09-17-2024, 02:19 AM
Louie: let's try contacting Nicky Rodrigues again, I think that she would be a GREAT partner for Adriana Rodrigues!!

Murray

I enjoy ideas u guys give me and its sad i cant make all real but i hope u felas understand it. Make u all happy is really great 4 me