PDA

View Full Version : T Girl Strip Clubs

jaysands
12-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Any of u guys know of any T-Girl Strip Clubs? One in which u can go and get a lap dance, see a girls perform on stage, maybe even go into the vip, just like regualr strip clubs...I know there was one in New Orleans (don't know if its still open), but just curious...Any suggestions? Some of u photographers should think about that as a business venture, you've got the connections, and know many girls who'd probably perform....

islandguy4u
12-08-2009, 02:41 AM
interesting post Jay, i've never even heard of an exclusively tgirl strip club..i always figured the girls felt more safe getting together for wild parties like that at privately scheduled events at constantly shifting venues to avoid being a "sitting duck", actually i think youre on to something but a better idea is something kinda like Denis Hoff's Bunny Ranch in Reno (or the rumored "Shemale Farms" in brazil) where people can be on private property/private residence and avoid the headaches that might come with setting up a stripclub- what do u think?

TVSURFER
12-08-2009, 04:38 AM
interesting post Jay, i've never even heard of an exclusively tgirl strip club..i always figured the girls felt more safe getting together for wild parties like that at privately scheduled events at constantly shifting venues to avoid being a "sitting duck", actually i think youre on to something but a better idea is something kinda like Denis Hoff's Bunny Ranch in Reno (or the rumored "Shemale Farms" in brazil) where people can be on private property/private residence and avoid the headaches that might come with setting up a stripclub- what do u think?

WTF!!! Shemale Farms in Brazil? Lucky mutha f....!
:cool:

anonymoussonny
12-08-2009, 04:45 AM
Actually TV I was under the impression that this was the way the movies were produced (Shemale Farms = leased rural estates) in earlier years, before TG's became so Mainstream in South America...

kilakali
12-08-2009, 05:41 AM

Diva's is a tgirl strip club in San Fran. As far as the shemale farms not many in Brasil. The few ones are owned and operated by Brasilian Mafia play there at your own risk.

BlkMuscleTop
12-08-2009, 10:14 AM
As far as the shemale farms not many in Brasil. The few ones are owned and operated by Brasilian Mafia play there at your own risk.

LOL, hey some guys like the extra intrigue, nothing like knowing you could be jacked up at any second while busting a nut. :)

I remember reading the novel "Travesti" in which some girls felt like some guys wanted to be robbed by them, maybe it was some self kidding, but they said why would guys go with them with wallets being accessible and all that.

bigdicki
12-08-2009, 12:22 PM
LOL, hey some guys like the extra intrigue, nothing like knowing you could be jacked up at any second while busting a nut. :)

I remember reading the novel "Travesti" in which some girls felt like some guys wanted to be robbed by them, maybe it was some self kidding, but they said why would guys go with them with wallets being accessible and all that.

I grew up with guys who boosted cars who would say the same thing. "Why they leave the car door unlocked? They must not mind if we take it cause we're poor." I gave them the same look I had when I read what the travestis said...:eek::rolleyes:

BlkMuscleTop
12-08-2009, 12:36 PM
[/B]

I grew up with guys who boosted cars who would say the same thing. "Why they leave the car door unlocked? They must not mind if we take it cause we're poor." I gave them the same look I had when I read what the travestis said...:eek::rolleyes:

ROFL, exactly. I don't doubt that there are probably "SOME" dudes who get off on some danger but ain't no dude trying to get his wallet yoked.

iketurner
12-08-2009, 01:28 PM
I have been to the one in New Orleans on Bourbon in the late 90s. It was more of a circus act like Tina Turner, Cher and Diana Ross impersonating singing and stuff like that. Not Really what most here lookin for.

New York had Edelweiss in late 90s as well, I think Guilani fucked this up.

Clubs sprout up but here an there but never last, I do not think the economics is there to support strictly tgirls. Plus I think T-girls prefer the straight clubs and for you to pick them out of crowd of regular girls strokes their "Big Ego", no pun intended. If you pick them: after drinks and conversation, "t-bone steak, cheese eggs and Welch's Grape" almost guaranteed to score.

islandguy4u
12-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Diva's is a tgirl strip club in San Fran. As far as the shemale farms not many in Brasil. The few ones are owned and operated by Brasilian Mafia play there at your own risk.

yeah i heard that about the "farms" too...but apart from the mafia element i do believe that a hoff style bunny ranch of tgirls isnt too bad an idea..i'd only hope it would be either in reno too or of the same strictness as hoff's place which i hear does weekly,monthly and annual std testing (for state regulations etc..) before their girls' work cards can be re-issued for them to work there in that state:cool:

jaysands
12-09-2009, 02:02 AM

I think that could work too...That woul certainly though have to be in a place like nevada, doubt if any other states would let that kinda business pop off...but I certainly think there's a market for it...

kilakali
12-09-2009, 08:34 AM
I think that could work too...That woul certainly though have to be in a place like nevada, doubt if any other states would let that kinda business pop off...but I certainly think there's a market for it...

I highly doubt it would work in Nevada. Brothels are legal but a TGirl brothel would face alot of adversity and more likely people (voters)will be against it. I dont know if you know the laws in Nevada in regards to prostitution but the girls are required to submit cervical exams for STDs. However there are no laws in regards to male prostitutes, which by society Tgirls are considered, so that opens up a new can. I have already thought of the idea along with another girl, and from what we researched and the cost of legalities it wasnt worth it.

peggygee
12-11-2009, 12:52 AM

Excellent book.

And there are guys that are into "financial bondage" amongst gay and
hetero tricks, it's a S&M niche.

peggygee
12-11-2009, 12:54 AM
I highly doubt it would work in Nevada. Brothels are legal but a TGirl brothel would face alot of adversity and more likely people (voters)will be against it. I dont know if you know the laws in Nevada in regards to prostitution but the girls are required to submit cervical exams for STDs. However there are no laws in regards to male prostitutes, which by society Tgirls are considered, so that opens up a new can. I have already thought of the idea along with another girl, and from what we researched and the cost of legalities it wasnt worth it.

Heidi Fleiss wanted to open a male brothel for a female clientele in Nevada,
but the idea went up in smoke along with all the meth she was smoking.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1R2ASUS_enUS342&q=heidi+fleiss+male+brothel&aq=0&oq=heidi+fleiss+%2B+male+&aqi=g1

fukstr8ed
12-11-2009, 01:54 AM
i've been checkin out aplace online at mayhemnorth.com. there are links there to a couple bars in the toronto area including a live feed on thurs. night that looks just like a strip bar with hot t-girls. check it out

kilakali
12-11-2009, 06:33 AM
Heidi Fleiss wanted to open a male brothel for a female clientele in Nevada,
but the idea went up in smoke along with all the meth she was smoking.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1R2ASUS_enUS342&q=heidi+fleiss+male+brothel&aq=0&oq=heidi+fleiss+%2B+male+&aqi=g1

There were 2 reasons why she didnt do it. 1.) She stated that it would attract gay men which is against what she was promoting with the name "Shady Lady".
2.) Her fear of legislators implementing new laws on prostitution in regards to males.

peggygee
12-11-2009, 10:55 PM
There were 2 reasons why she didnt do it. 1.) She stated that it would attract gay men which is against what she was promoting with the name "Shady Lady".
2.) Her fear of legislators implementing new laws on prostitution in regards to males.

Most def would have attracted gay men and a need for legislation on male
prostitution.

That and she likes to suck the "glass dick". :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFy4wklCIAg