PDA

View Full Version : Would you date a TGirl if..........

kilakali
12-08-2009, 05:26 AM
Inspired by the Holly Berry post. Would you date a tgirl if you saw a picture or knew her as a boy? I personally wouldnt. There have been many girls i accidently seen a picture or knew a girl when she was a boy. It totally ruins it for me as far as anything sensual.

mrvice
12-08-2009, 05:40 AM
oh naa i wouldnt it would kill da mood quickly

TGirls4Me
12-08-2009, 08:00 AM
Inspired by the Holly Berry post. Would you date a tgirl if you saw a picture or knew her as a boy? I personally wouldnt. There have been many girls i accidently seen a picture or knew a girl when she was a boy. It totally ruins it for me as far as anything sensual.

I guess some think with the wrong "head" or live in a fantasy world. Honestly, we all know that our favorite women were born in a man's body. We love, admire, fantasize and desire them (I'll speak for myself but I'm willing to bet I speak for the majority) for two reasons. The first is that they have made a significant transfer in their physical appearance so that they appear to others as the woman she was meant to be and the second being she has not (at least yet) rid herself of that something extra we all look for and appreciate. You know - it's called the Best of Both Worlds.

To see them as they were and then follow the transformation simply increases my admiration and the awe I have for them. Not for one minute would I think twice of dating someone like Natalia Coxxx or Nefertiti or Vanity Buccii or Queen DingaLing (not on any site but her own out of Texas) or Yasmin Lee or - well heck - the list I can make can go on and on and if we're honest with ourselves we all know this is true.

BlkMuscleTop
12-08-2009, 10:04 AM

LOL, I was thinking about starting a post just like this Kali when I read your post in the other thread about the image of Berry as a boy stuck in your head. :)

Clicked on this thread and saw you started this topic. Its a two way street because we see them in an uber feminine form and it is the femininity that most of us are attracted by, even if you like a dick on them as a pre-op.

On the other hand I'm not naive that they didn't start their journey somewhere as a guy who may have looked like any one of us. However what makes it kosher for me is that in listening to many transsexuals speak, they have always had emotions that just didn't match their physical selves when their transitions began.

It is the presence of those emotions that are the difference for me, to want to be feminine, to desire men, to like dressing en femme, all that turns me on as a guy in my attraction to them.

That's the separation factor, I know for a fact that I have never as a guy wanted to be feminine in any way, so it tells me that there is something genuinely at work for a transsexual woman that leads her down that path of self expression.

If I saw a picture of them as a guy I would still be cool, because I realize that was what they were, not who they are now. So its all good in my book, I wouldn't seek out a picture of them as a guy but no sweat off my back if I come across one, because they are no longer that person and never were emotionally even if they physically looked that way in early transition.

Besides who am I kidding I love transsexual girls too much to stop now. :)

bigdicki
12-08-2009, 12:19 PM
I have had one "relationship" with a t-girl. In that case, I did see pics of her as a boy and early in her transition. Because, just like Holly Berry aka Tasha in the other post, she looked nothing like those early pics, it didn't even bother me. It was hard to see it was the same person. However, I could definitely see where it could bother me particularly if she was early in the transition.

BlkMuscleTop
12-08-2009, 12:53 PM
It was hard to see it was the same person. However, I could definitely see where it could bother me particularly if she was early in the transition.

I often find it a very strange paradox when I sit back and think about it. From a sexuality standpoint, when it comes to tgirls

I like there femininity
I get turned on by seeing a transsexual in revealing thongs, panties, lingerie
I like the curves, the ass
I like them soft
I like the way they walk, talk and I like them submissive in bed

But not in a million years do I find a guy that looks like a guy to be sexually appealing to me. All the guys in the world could be put in front of me and I wouldn't find it sexy, because that emotional dynamic that attracts me to transsexuals just isn't there for a gay guy.

But from my understanding that is what gay guys tend to like, men who look, act, walk, talk like men. Guess it makes sense since they don't too care for women in bed. :)

ty-clone
12-08-2009, 12:57 PM
thats a hard one

i.e. BGC transgender forum -a beautiful asian tgirl made a thread about posting her boy pix, thereafter most of the girls followed with their pixs, it was amazing yet kinda disgusting (for me) its incredible how someone can transform into a beautiful women, but seeing them as a boy/male just turned my stomach. I have zero attraction to males. After seeing that thread it kinda took me back to my 1st experience with a tgirl in which I was very angry with myself after she told me that she was a boy

BlkMuscleTop
12-08-2009, 01:03 PM
thats a hard one

i.e. BGC transgender forum -a beautiful asian tgirl made a thread about posting her boy pix, thereafter most of the girls followed with their pixs, it was amazing yet kinda disgusting (for me) its incredible how someone can transform into a beautiful women, but seeing them as a boy/male just turned my stomach. I have zero attraction to males. After seeing that thread it kinda took me back to my 1st experience with a tgirl in which I was very angry with myself after she told me that she was a boy

I hear you man, but remember while they may have looked like a guy, emotionally they didn't feel like one and that is reflected in their behavior. After all you nor I have never desired to be feminine, but yet transsexuals do. I just find that so fascinating yet sexy.

Studies can be done on this subject matter for a lifetime, its truly amazing and gives an insight into the individual human mind.

iketurner
12-08-2009, 01:36 PM
I think if you can see the Boy thru the beauty than yes it is a turn off. They do a shitty job of hiding the masculinity. Tgirls are pure femininity. You should not be able to tell who the was unless you have DNA.

babyjesus
12-08-2009, 03:56 PM
once again im glad I came across this website, it's just a good
feeling to know that you are not the only guy on the planet earth that thinks tgirls are sexy. my point relating to this topic is it''s all about the femininity I can't see how anyone would be attracted to a tgirl after seeing what they looked liked in their previous life. after seeing the pic it would burn into my brain and be a complete turnoff.
again ts sexyjess to me is the epitome of what a tgirl should look like
any tgirl that has a touch masculinity, I.e. no boobs, simply destroys the fantasy .

MrKnockOut
12-08-2009, 05:12 PM
once again im glad I came across this website, it's just a good
feeling to know that you are not the only guy on the planet earth that thinks tgirls are sexy. my point relating to this topic is it''s all about the femininity I can't see how anyone would be attracted to a tgirl after seeing what they looked liked in their previous life. after seeing the pic it would burn into my brain and be a complete turnoff.
again ts sexyjess to me is the epitome of what a tgirl should look like
any tgirl that has a touch masculinity, I.e. no boobs, simply destroys the fantasy .

on the flip, how realistic is it to "date" someone and for them to not have any pictures around in their crib of their prior life, as a boy. I mean, i'm sure Jess has pics of her as a boy in school, or with mom and pops, or with the cuzzo's, etc. Dating her means taking her for all she is, not just the part/s you like the most. I aint attracted to dudes WHATSOEVER but I also aint naive enough to think that she has to burn all her childhood pics, cards, docs, etc...let's be reasonable fellas.

babyjesus
12-08-2009, 06:21 PM
good point ...never thought about that.

ty-clone
12-09-2009, 01:12 AM
on the flip, how realistic is it to "date" someone and for them to not have any pictures around in their crib of their prior life, as a boy. I mean, i'm sure Jess has pics of her as a boy in school, or with mom and pops, or with the cuzzo's, etc. Dating her means taking her for all she is, not just the part/s you like the most. I aint attracted to dudes WHATSOEVER but I also aint naive enough to think that she has to burn all her childhood pics, cards, docs, etc...let's be reasonable fellas.

yeah, that BGClive forum that i was talking bout had jess boy pixs in there, plus a whole lotta cuties from this site. all i can try to do is blocked them images out

TVSURFER
12-09-2009, 03:22 AM
The chicken did come before the egg! Mickey Mouses's hands aren't really gloves, those ARE his hands. Dorothy didn't make it back to Kansas because she was gang raped by the Munchkins and they made her their sex slave and the Terminator never came back!
Jess, Jade or whomever came from wherever as a male, without the boobs, bubble butt and arched eyebrows and that got their PBJ taken from them everyday at lunchtime! I wonder what Chyna looked like as a dude at fifteen? Probably Snoop Dogg at fifteen? Did the chicken come before the egg? Let's figure that shit out!
Baby Jesus said this was a fantasy, so let's leave it as that, a fantasy!
:cool:

kilakali
12-09-2009, 09:27 AM

I understand what you are saying K.O. but you would be surprised by how many girls either hide or get rid or pics like that. Since most tgirls see themselves as women once they reach their goal everything "male" is discarded. Im not saying all tgirls are like that but the ones who are real close to "womenhood" are more likely.

By the way i have seen Jess as a boy not much different than what you see now. Just take off the breast, ass, and the cheeks from her face and you have Jess as a androgenous looking boy.

kilakali
12-09-2009, 09:31 AM
yeah, that BGClive forum that i was talking bout had jess boy pixs in there, plus a whole lotta cuties from this site. all i can try to do is blocked them images out

I saw that post last year; one girl/model in particular looked like a mixture of Latrell Sprewell and Samuel Jackson as a dude. Everytime I see her updates on here that pic of her as a guy pops in my head.:rolleyes:

ty-clone
12-09-2009, 01:25 PM
I saw that post last year; one girl/model in particular looked like a mixture of Latrell Sprewell and Samuel Jackson as a dude. Everytime I see her updates on here that pic of her as a guy pops in my head.:rolleyes:

oh shit, a mixture of spree & sam jack
WTF :)

bigdicki
12-09-2009, 01:39 PM

I saw some of the posts on that topic too. Also remember how mad some girls who didnt post pics got at the girls who did post "boy" pics?

babyjesus
12-09-2009, 06:59 PM
LMBAO!!!! I still got my knicks spreewell jersey !

peggygee
12-09-2009, 09:49 PM
From the Latin the prefix "trans" means: ‘across, beyond, crossing, to the
other side’. Thus a transsexual or transgender is changing their sex and or
gender, they are desirous of having their bodies be in accord with their
minds.

Some transwomen are comfortable with publishing their pre transition photos
and others are loath to do so.

I have identified as a female literally since birth, and I have done all that I
could surgically, legally, etc. to have my body be congruent with my mind.

For me I would never publish a pre transition photo of myself. Fortunately due
to a confluence of events and that I transitioned at a relatively young age,
there are no photos of me pre transition. The only photos that exist of me
pre transition are as a small child, no adult ones.

But I would agree with what a number of other posters have stated, that ideally
the woman should be valued and cherished for the reality that she is, not a
fantasy or fetish item.

bigdicki
12-10-2009, 03:28 AM
From the Latin the prefix "trans" means: ‘across, beyond, crossing, to the
other side’. Thus a transsexual or transgender is changing their sex and or
gender, they are desirous of having their bodies be in accord with their
minds.

Some transwomen are comfortable with publishing their pre transition photos
and others are loath to do so.

I have identified as a female literally since birth, and I have done all that I
could surgically, legally, etc. to have my body be congruent with my mind.

For me I would never publish a pre transition photo of myself. Fortunately due
to a confluence of events and that I transitioned at a relatively young age,
there are no photos of me pre transition. The only photos that exist of me
pre transition are as a small child, no adult ones.

But I would agree with what a number of other posters have stated, that ideally
the woman should be valued and cherished for the reality that she is, not a
fantasy or fetish item.

Excellent... you made the point much more eloquently than I could. **Ahem** Now let's see some titties. :D (I know I'm horrible.)

peggygee
12-10-2009, 05:25 AM
Excellent... you made the point much more eloquently than I could. **Ahem** Now let's see some titties. :D (I know I'm horrible.)

Thanks, now I don't know about the titties, but I do have
an unused coochie coupon lying around.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/COOCHIECOUPONrev.jpg

:D

bigdicki
12-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Thanks, now I don't know about the titties, but I do have
an unused coochie coupon lying around.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/COOCHIECOUPONrev.jpg

:D

LMAO... that's the only kind of coupons I collect. ;)

DirtySouth
12-10-2009, 12:55 PM

It doesn't really matter to me. Always in the back of your mind, I think you have to keep in perspective that whoever you're dealing with lived the first or most portion of their life as a boy and will always be one deep down. I've seen a lot of boy pictures and it never really effected how I presently saw the girl. It shouldn't matter if you see the boy picture IMO.