PDA

View Full Version : This Girl Is In Atlanta! Is She Worth The Trouble??

vidman
12-12-2009, 08:36 PM
For the guys who have the inside on this girl, how is her attitude? Is she worth the time and effort of contacting. Yeah, she's fine as hell, but I'm the kinda guy who appreciates a nice personality/attitude. If her inside stinks, then I want nothing to do with her outside. Fellas, if you know something about her, let me know because I'm sure she won't be in Atlanta for long.

thanks

jaysands
12-13-2009, 04:32 PM
For the guys who have the inside on this girl, how is her attitude? Is she worth the time and effort of contacting. Yeah, she's fine as hell, but I'm the kinda guy who appreciates a nice personality/attitude. If her inside stinks, then I want nothing to do with her outside. Fellas, if you know something about her, let me know because I'm sure she won't be in Atlanta for long.

thanks

dude, I doubt if she's real...no way that's a Tgirl

vidman
12-13-2009, 05:28 PM
dude, I doubt if she's real...no way that's a Tgirl

That's a transgirl, trust me. lol. She's hot isn't she!!! She is a transsexual because I have a few transsexual girls in Texas that I talk to and they have told me that she is definitely real. She's from the Austin, TX area. She claims she goes to University of Texas, but my girls said that they have never seen her going to class. But they did confirm that she was a transsexual. She is damn hot. But, if her attitude is obnoxious, which looks like it could be, then I want no part.

thookie
12-13-2009, 09:58 PM
Seen her ad but havn't had the chance to check her so do know if that helps at all.

carmencream
12-13-2009, 10:06 PM
Well I spoke 2 her online on a social site even saw her on cam and she was just as pretty as her picture not sure how she is with guys,but seemed very nice 2 me,she was in Detroit when I spoke with her so just be careful I've seen other girls use her pics;)

vidman
12-14-2009, 12:26 AM
Seen her ad but havn't had the chance to check her so do know if that helps at all.

Thanks thookie

vidman
12-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Well I spoke 2 her online on a social site even saw her on cam and she was just as pretty as her picture not sure how she is with guys,but seemed very nice 2 me,she was in Detroit when I spoke with her so just be careful I've seen other girls use her pics;)

Carmen!!! My double cum queen. Thanks for the info. She definitely comes off as being nice, but looks can be deceiving ya know. And by the way, I love your two-toned dick. Mouth-watering!!!!!

bigdicki
12-14-2009, 01:39 AM

I've said it before but you are one down ass girl! ;)

DirtySouth
12-14-2009, 03:10 PM
Never seen her before. It's 50/50 on that homie. Doesn't mean she is a fraud, but it doesn't mean she is the real deal either. I guess someone will have to test the waters.

vidman
12-14-2009, 11:24 PM
Never seen her before. It's 50/50 on that homie. Doesn't mean she is a fraud, but it doesn't mean she is the real deal either. I guess someone will have to test the waters.

Thanks DS! I guess I'll have to take one for the team and be the guinea pig.
Wish me luck!!!!

bigdicki
12-16-2009, 01:07 AM
Thanks DS! I guess I'll have to take one for the team and be the guinea pig.
Wish me luck!!!!

Can we get an update guinea pig...er... vidman? :D

vidman
12-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Can we get an update guinea pig...er... vidman? :D

LMAO!!!! You are funny as hell BD!! I don't have an update because I didn't take the chance. She's not here anymore. She was just visiting.

DirtySouth
12-17-2009, 03:15 PM
LMAO!!!! You are funny as hell BD!! I don't have an update because I didn't take the chance. She's not here anymore. She was just visiting.

Visiting from the 4th Dimension of fake ads. The girl in those pics was never here.