PDA

View Full Version : Naomi Starr

ROC
12-12-2009, 09:20 PM
shawty Is So Beautiful........another Ball Hanging Diva........

mrvice
12-12-2009, 09:41 PM
damn she is hot where is from

DYNACORD
12-12-2009, 09:55 PM
shawty Is So Beautiful........another Ball Hanging Diva........

Damn ROC, how in the hell did i miss this one. She's lovely.

kilakali
12-13-2009, 03:40 AM
Damn ROC, how in the hell did i miss this one. She's lovely.

She is a YUM girl. She did a shoot with buddy when she was in San Diego. To Vice I think she is from Georgia. I know she did another shoot with Steve there not sure if DS did one with her.

MrKnockOut
12-13-2009, 04:00 AM
yo, you gotta give out that info fam...she is a winner

anonymoussonny
12-14-2009, 02:44 AM
This girl should be a star!

vidman
12-14-2009, 04:43 AM
She is a YUM girl. She did a shoot with buddy when she was in San Diego. To Vice I think she is from Georgia. I know she did another shoot with Steve there not sure if DS did one with her.

I think you're absolutely right Kali. Not sure is she was raised here in Atlanta, but she definitely lived here for a long time. Steve did a shoot with her, and I think she did one more shoot too. She's hot. I haven't seen her on the scene in a while so I don't know what she's lookin like nowadays, but when she was living here in Atlanta, she was the cat's meow!! Nice ass and sorta packin in the front to be a petite, latina mami.

DirtySouth
12-14-2009, 03:07 PM
I think you're absolutely right Kali. Not sure is she was raised here in Atlanta, but she definitely lived here for a long time. Steve did a shoot with her, and I think she did one more shoot too. She's hot. I haven't seen her on the scene in a while so I don't know what she's lookin like nowadays, but when she was living here in Atlanta, she was the cat's meow!! Nice ass and sorta packin in the front to be a petite, latina mami.

I met her shortly after Steve shot her so I didn't see the point of trying to reshoot her so soon. She didnt really live in ATL. She was just here for a short time. I think she lives in Texas.