PDA

View Full Version : She's Back................

ROC
12-12-2009, 09:53 PM
legendary Suzanna Holmes Is Back And Looking Sexy As Hell With That Huge Anaconda.........

MrKnockOut
12-13-2009, 04:13 AM
legendary Suzanna Holmes Is Back And Looking Sexy As Hell With That Huge Anaconda.........

i'd like to see her ass come to the states and get fucked black-tgirl style...that shit would be hot! Brazil's finest meets Black-Tgirls

TVSURFER
12-13-2009, 04:19 AM
Didn't she get disfigured with acid a few years ago? Plus, she was a bit darker than this girl and her tits were bigger. Can anyone correct me on this?
:cool:

kilakali
12-13-2009, 04:23 AM
Didn't she get disfigured with acid a few years ago? Plus, she was a bit darker than this girl and her tits were bigger. Can anyone correct me on this?

Yes you are right it happend in Italy acid to the face. She has a glass eye. Notice how she conceals her eye with her hair.

TVSURFER
12-13-2009, 04:37 AM
Yes you are right it happend in Italy acid to the face. She has a glass eye. Notice how she conceals her eye with her hair.
Damn, that's tight! A lot of girls from Brazil are in Italy, right? Plus, one of the best trans movie (great story), Princessa was shot in Italy.

kilakali
12-13-2009, 04:58 AM
Damn, that's tight! A lot of girls from Brazil are in Italy, right? Plus, one of the best trans movie (great story), Princessa was shot in Italy.

Its similiar to the Detroit migration to Atl being discussed on this forum. Although alot of these girls are involved in the Brasillian mafia. If im not mistaken I think Suzanna was involved in one of those cartels.

GroobySteven
12-13-2009, 07:42 AM
If this is Suzanna (and I think it is) - whom I met 7 years ago when she was in her late 20's then it's been smoothed and photoshopped to death.
I hate it when sites do this. May as well just have it drawn comic book style.

nycguy
12-13-2009, 08:36 AM
You can tell from the texture it's been shopped. Nice to see it has not stopped her. Fantasy is fantasy, Might as well produce the best image possible.

babyjesus
12-13-2009, 11:57 AM
couple of points....suzanna was thr reason why I got into tgirls , im actually excited you guys are talking about her, I probably watch her flicks more than anyone other tgirl . to me her body
is a specimen....I also think that these are older pics because her boobs are much bigger than that....she use to advertise a lot on eros london..just don't have cash to fly out to see her and lastly if that incident with acid is true it wouldn't make a difference to me she is
still my ultimate fantasy .

GroobySteven
12-13-2009, 09:04 PM
couple of points....suzanna was thr reason why I got into tgirls , im actually excited you guys are talking about her, I probably watch her flicks more than anyone other tgirl . to me her body
is a specimen....I also think that these are older pics because her boobs are much bigger than that....she use to advertise a lot on eros london..just don't have cash to fly out to see her and lastly if that incident with acid is true it wouldn't make a difference to me she is
still my ultimate fantasy .

The incident with acid is true but her latest sets on Brazilian-Transsexuals and other sites in the past 3 yrs are so, are all after the acid burns.

thookie
12-13-2009, 09:50 PM
I didn't even know that all that have happened to her happy to see that shes going strong.

bigdicki
12-14-2009, 01:44 AM
If this is Suzanna (and I think it is) - whom I met 7 years ago when she was in her late 20's then it's been smoothed and photoshopped to death.
I hate it when sites do this. May as well just have it drawn comic book style.

Its not so much the site as her. She has had a LOT of work done from what I hear.

anonymoussonny
12-14-2009, 02:20 AM
These images are clearly photoshopped, but the fantasy is what most sites are trying to sell. She has obviously had a lot of work done because these heavily shopped images are the most attractive feminine pics I have EVER seen her in. My compliments to the photographer/photoshopper.