PDA

View Full Version : damn,,,,

Laidbackfella09
12-13-2009, 02:47 PM
wish i could get a beautiful long dong lady to chill wit in chattanooga for the holidays,,, but thats the country, lmao

vidman
12-13-2009, 05:29 PM
wish i could get a beautiful long dong lady to chill wit in chattanooga for the holidays,,, but thats the country, lmao

Maybe you need to get out of Chattanooga for the weekend. Sometimes you gotta go get it.

Laidbackfella09
12-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Maybe you need to get out of Chattanooga for the weekend. Sometimes you gotta go get it.
lmao,, yea u right

vidman
12-14-2009, 12:34 AM
lmao,, yea u right

You should get in your car and head on down I-75 South to Atlanta. It's only 2 hours away. There's a club here call 708. Dude, when I tell you that 100s amongst 100s of transsexuals hit that club every Thursday, I'm not kidding. Most of the transsexuals are on point man. Many of them are hotter, or just as hot as the girls on BTG. You should come check it out man. Let me know if you need the driving directions to 708. I would be glad to direct you right into the 708 parking lot. LOL. hang in there man, I know it's slim pickings up there in Sugarditch, TN.

Laidbackfella09
12-15-2009, 05:47 AM
You should get in your car and head on down I-75 South to Atlanta. It's only 2 hours away. There's a club here call 708. Dude, when I tell you that 100s amongst 100s of transsexuals hit that club every Thursday, I'm not kidding. Most of the transsexuals are on point man. Many of them are hotter, or just as hot as the girls on BTG. You should come check it out man. Let me know if you need the driving directions to 708. I would be glad to direct you right into the 708 parking lot. LOL. hang in there man, I know it's slim pickings up there in Sugarditch, TN.Yea I've noticEd!!! Lol, I'm pretty familiar wit Atl, I was born and raised in a lil town right below Atlanta, also I drive my big rig thru pretty often. But really don't know the downtown or midtown area, or whatever they call it. Lol, hope they digg the white dudes round that way.

vidman
12-15-2009, 07:02 AM
Yea I've noticEd!!! Lol, I'm pretty familiar wit Atl, I was born and raised in a lil town right below Atlanta, also I drive my big rig thru pretty often. But really don't know the downtown or midtown area, or whatever they call it. Lol, hope they digg the white dudes round that way.

Hey man, if your game is tight or your money's right, they'll "digg" you alright. (devilish grin)

Laidbackfella09
12-15-2009, 08:56 PM
Hey man, if your game is tight or your money's right, they'll "digg" you alright. (devilish grin)

Fa sho,, I got a lil swagg,, prob want have to come off the doe,, wouldnt mind meetin a cool laid back girl ya know

vidman
12-16-2009, 09:52 PM
Fa sho,, I got a lil swagg,, prob want have to come off the doe,, wouldnt mind meetin a cool laid back girl ya know

Feel ya bro. When you come out this way, let me know cause we can go to 708 and pull one or two. Let me know.

Laidbackfella09
12-18-2009, 10:27 AM
Feel ya bro. When you come out this way, let me know cause we can go to 708 and pull one or two. Let me know.

Fa sho, but looks like I will make it home in Louisiana after all, but my job is out of chatt town and it's all good I will keep in touch!!!