PDA

View Full Version : Kennedy Logan West Coast Love, Im here!

k.logan
12-14-2009, 01:34 AM
Im here Visiting L.A finally!!!! So show me some lov papi's!!!:)

http://img2.pict.com/b7/5e/21/2202936/0/800/dsc0030.jpg

vidman
12-14-2009, 04:38 AM

DAMN!!! K Logan has got to be the finest transsexual in the game. I like Natalia Coxx and a few others too, but this damn Kennedy is outta sight!!! Do you see the legs on this chic!!! Look at the booty! Look at the thighs! Look at the calfs! Look at how the small of her back gets tiny and then spreads to the hips! Look at how small her back is. Most "men" have wide backs and broad shoulders. This girl has narrow shoulders, small back, tiny feet, the whole 9 yards!!! Mad props to this girl. She is definitely at the top of the tree right now. Again, Natalia is one bad sista, but this damn Kennedy gives me goose bumps, especially this picture. Good Lawd!!!!

ty-clone
12-14-2009, 04:39 AM
cotttt Damnnnn

kilakali
12-14-2009, 04:51 AM
Welcome to the home of fast cars and movie stars. I cant wait to hang out with you and do the scene. Logan please keep your paparazzi at the hotel i dont need the extra attention..lol

k.logan
12-14-2009, 05:16 AM
Welcome to the home of fast cars and movie stars. I cant wait to hang out with you and do the scene. Logan please keep your paparazzi at the hotel i dont need the extra attention..lol

lol Will do papi i dont need it either

carmencream
12-14-2009, 05:30 AM
Have a great time in Cali you know you killin us right;) the kind of chick to make you sit up and take notes

k.logan
12-14-2009, 06:13 AM
Have a great time in Cali you know you killin us right;) the kind of chick to make you sit up and take notes

Thanks Boo You are such a sweetie!!! Shout out To Carmen!!!!

MrKnockOut
12-14-2009, 01:10 PM
Agreed...shortie is most definately a winner. I just hope all the ego stroking and rampant fandom doesn't blow up her head like some of the other ladies from this site...im more impressed with a beautiful chick who can remain humble in the face of celebrity...at any rate, much respect mami. Like I've said before, if ever I was the type of dude to 'pay' for it, you'd be #1 on my list...1

babyjesus
12-14-2009, 02:55 PM
I would love to take a picture of her ass blow the picture up, frame it and hang it right above my fireplace LOL!!

kilakali
12-19-2009, 08:34 AM
DAMN!!! K Logan has got to be the finest transsexual in the game. I like Natalia Coxx and a few others too, but this damn Kennedy is outta sight!!! Do you see the legs on this chic!!! Look at the booty! Look at the thighs! Look at the calfs! Look at how the small of her back gets tiny and then spreads to the hips! Look at how small her back is. Most "men" have wide backs and broad shoulders. This girl has narrow shoulders, small back, tiny feet, the whole 9 yards!!! Mad props to this girl. She is definitely at the top of the tree right now. Again, Natalia is one bad sista, but this damn Kennedy gives me goose bumps, especially this picture. Good Lawd!!!!

I hate to sound cliche but Logan looks so much better in person. I dont know where to start. I wont get too detailed but you can set your dinner on a plate, place it on her ass, and have her walk around the room and the plate along with the food will not fall off. I believe its what you call an end table ass.

I honestly think you are doing yourself a big disservice if you dont see her if she is in your city. K.L. is classy and a great girl to be around. She has the body that men want to "hit" and the women want to get. When we embraced i thought she might have those rough hands that alot of Tgirls have , but not Logan she has soft dainty hands. She is the true meaning of feminity no hard lines or rough edges. Ok im goin to end it with that because i can go on and on about her.

mrvice
12-19-2009, 08:30 PM
i gotta admit you are truly one of the most beautiful models around and hopefully when u come by nyc i hope dreams do come true:D:)

k.logan
12-20-2009, 10:48 PM
I hate to sound cliche but Logan looks so much better in person. I dont know where to start. I wont get too detailed but you can set your dinner on a plate, place it on her ass, and have her walk around the room and the plate along with the food will not fall off. I believe its what you call an end table ass.

I honestly think you are doing yourself a big disservice if you dont see her if she is in your city. K.L. is classy and a great girl to be around. She has the body that men want to "hit" and the women want to get. When we embraced i thought she might have those rough hands that alot of Tgirls have , but not Logan she has soft dainty hands. She is the true meaning of feminity no hard lines or rough edges. Ok im goin to end it with that because i can go on and on about her.

I had so much fun with this guy, This is a good buddy of mines and we finally got to meet and he didnt even try to sleep with me lol j/k. Your a handsome man yourself I must say to bad you didnt join me last night at the other bar, we wouldve had a ball lol.

Markham
12-21-2009, 01:51 AM
have a blast in LA Logan. I love LA. Be back there tomorrow. The east is really cold right now, so it will be good to be back home.

k.logan
12-21-2009, 04:10 AM
have a blast in LA Logan. I love LA. Be back there tomorrow. The east is really cold right now, so it will be good to be back home.

Yea I hate that i have to leave!:)

brandonnsdiego
12-22-2009, 03:55 AM
I hope you are having a great time out here on the west coast. I see that you made it a lil bit hotter ;-)

k.logan
12-22-2009, 03:11 PM
I hope you are having a great time out here on the west coast. I see that you made it a lil bit hotter ;-)

Well thanks babes I try my best:)

brandonnsdiego
12-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Well you do a great job ;-)

kilakali
12-24-2009, 12:14 PM
I had so much fun with this guy, This is a good buddy of mines and we finally got to meet and he didnt even try to sleep with me lol j/k. Your a handsome man yourself I must say to bad you didnt join me last night at the other bar, we wouldve had a ball lol.

I bet it would have been fun, although my ex goes to that club as well. I dont need any more questions about you...lol I had enough interrogation for the rest of this year.

Funny thing the girls i knew there that night had nothing but positive things to say about you. Normally they say negative crap on the other girls. You pretty much have their respect which means alot since you are a visitor. The west coast loves you K. Logan.

TslovelyLuxury
12-24-2009, 02:09 PM
this picture just made me choke ... omg .... i love it...!

Buddy Wood
12-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Kennedy is Greaat!! Had an awesome time hanging out with her a bit here in Lala Land...

And I just had to get my lenses on this beauty. Been a fan now for a while and she exceeded all my expectations...sweet as can be and fuckin' hot as Hell!!

Kennedy Logan and Hazel Tucker coming out on hazel-tucker.com this week...

Happy New Year!! And good meeting you Kilakali!!

kilakali
12-30-2009, 05:27 AM
Kennedy is Greaat!! Had an awesome time hanging out with her a bit here in Lala Land...

And I just had to get my lenses on this beauty. Been a fan now for a while and she exceeded all my expectations...sweet as can be and fuckin' hot as Hell!!

Kennedy Logan and Hazel Tucker coming out on hazel-tucker.com this week...

Happy New Year!! And good meeting you Kilakali!!

Same here Buddy I wasnt introduced to Hazel but i noticed she is a real stunner in person. Now i see a new website to be a member of. I am now a fan.:cool:

aaronk
12-30-2009, 06:13 AM
when u coming back to miami??? you didnt answer my calls when u were here before...i know you were busy tho...

Laidbackfella09
12-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Dizzzzaaammmnnn, got a fella droolin over here in the Boot! Lmao