PDA

View Full Version : Last Week's Update

DirtySouth
12-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Come on....no comments? Are yall slipping or what?

Give us some feedback on what yall thought of last week's update. What you liked of course and what you can't wait to see more of.

I thought the new HC scene was great, the Destinee shoot (good to see some TX girls representing) and my own shoot of Goodbar.

mrvice
12-14-2009, 05:41 PM
well my favorite scenes was of course ms goodbar and destinee pure beautiful

DrDickenstein
12-15-2009, 02:44 AM
I thought it was a great update. Goodbar was the highlight, she could be on here every month lol....I liked the Brooke set and Destinee looks better than ever, yes she has come a long way indeed....

Handandsom
12-15-2009, 04:06 AM
Yes Good Bar was the highlight Brooke was cool but she didn't have enough azz shots. And she has a very nice azz. But overall last weeks lineup wasn't one to spazz out the excitement meter feelme:cool:

And the hardcore scene was definitely hard core nice backshots given by the male actor, but shorty wasn't hot and she didn't even make up for it her performance in the video:mad:

filyapanties4me
12-17-2009, 05:31 AM
Please More Lady 'goodbar'...where Is She From? Gosh I'd Love To Have Her All Down My Throat!

bigdicki
12-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Please More Lady 'goodbar'...where Is She From? Gosh I'd Love To Have Her All Down My Throat!

WOW.... :rolleyes:

DirtySouth
12-17-2009, 03:03 PM

Chicago, Ill