PDA

View Full Version : Is Oral Without A Condom Safe

bigride6040
12-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Just Wondering Because I Had Some Of The Best Head Yesterday Form Isis In Chicago. Man She Is Superthick And Sexy But It Was My First Time Getting Head Without A Condom And Was Just Curious

Nassau
12-14-2009, 10:15 PM
IDK WAT 2 TELL U
IT IS BUT IT ISN'T i ALWAYS WEAR 1 NO MATTER WAT AND HOW DO ISIS LOOK U GOT A PIC OF HER OR A LINK

GroobySteven
12-15-2009, 08:08 AM
Generally yes unless you have a sore or open wound on your penis.

What is very unsafe ... and can cause headaches, eye strain and general ire in people is Starting Every Sentence With An Upper Case Letter or TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

DirtySouth
12-15-2009, 09:43 PM

What is very unsafe ... and can cause headaches, eye strain and general ire in people is Starting Every Sentence With An Upper Case Letter or TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

I found a study done on HIV and oral sex and statistically speaking, you have a slightly higher chance of getting hit by a meteor. A lot of webMD type sites list it as "an extremely low risk". Like this one:

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite?page=pr-rr-05

I would'nt pull my hair out about it, but if you can't sleep at night just practice wearing a condom regardless.

thookie
12-15-2009, 11:53 PM

:D To Think I Learned Something NEW TODAY. :D

peggygee
12-16-2009, 12:09 AM
People are usually worried just about contracting the "monster" the "kitty" ie HIV, but there are also a plethora of other STIs that can be contracted:

Herpes, Gonorrhea, HPV, Hepatitis B, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Chancroid, and though statistically low, the possibility of contracting HIV exists.

This from the Center For Disease Control And Prevention (CDC)

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa19.htm

Can I get HIV from oral sex?

Yes, it is possible for either partner to become infected with HIV through performing or receiving oral sex. There have been a few cases of HIV transmission from performing oral sex on a person infected with HIV. While no one knows exactly what the degree of risk is, evidence suggests that the risk is less than that of unprotected anal or vaginal sex.

If the person performing oral sex has HIV, blood from their mouth may enter the body of the person receiving oral sex through

the lining of the urethra (the opening at the tip of the penis);
the lining of the vagina or cervix;
the lining of the anus; or
directly into the body through small cuts or open sores.

If the person receiving oral sex has HIV, their blood, semen (cum), pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum), or vaginal fluid may contain the virus. Cells lining the mouth of the person performing oral sex may allow HIV to enter their body.

bigdicki
12-16-2009, 12:54 AM
People are usually worried just about contracting the "monster" the "kitty" ie HIV, but there are also a plethora of other STIs that can be contracted:

Herpes, Gonorrhea, HPV, Hepatitis B, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Chancroid, and though statistically low, the possibility of contracting HIV exists.

This from the Center For Disease Control And Prevention (CDC)

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa19.htm

Can I get HIV from oral sex?

Yes, it is possible for either partner to become infected with HIV through performing or receiving oral sex. There have been a few cases of HIV transmission from performing oral sex on a person infected with HIV. While no one knows exactly what the degree of risk is, evidence suggests that the risk is less than that of unprotected anal or vaginal sex.

If the person performing oral sex has HIV, blood from their mouth may enter the body of the person receiving oral sex through

the lining of the urethra (the opening at the tip of the penis);
the lining of the vagina or cervix;
the lining of the anus; or
directly into the body through small cuts or open sores.

If the person receiving oral sex has HIV, their blood, semen (cum), pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum), or vaginal fluid may contain the virus. Cells lining the mouth of the person performing oral sex may allow HIV to enter their body.

All of this is true, but if you are getting head (not licking asses or pussies) and the giver doesn't have an open sore, the chances of you contracting any STD are remote.