PDA

View Full Version : naesha videos?

bustedm
08-20-2008, 10:48 AM
Where are the Naesha videos?

I think some existed before because they were mentioned on Yum, but there are only pics

also, would be nice if subscribers were automatically registered for the forums. kind of a hassle to go through registration :)

GroobySteven
08-20-2008, 09:57 PM
I think they were before we were shooting video? I'll have a look and see if I can find out.

The forum is a completely different piece of software even though it looks seemless to the site. By auto-signing everyone in, we would open our username lists to being hacked. Also this enables you to create a completely different identity to your username and membership account - which is important for privacy issues. You've only got to do it once and then select "keep me signed in".

regards
seanchai

ROC
08-20-2008, 10:49 PM
adding Photos To Your Message Helps

ty-clone
08-21-2008, 12:55 AM
adding Photos To Your Message Helps
BTG really came up, look at the background to her apt, its a mess.LOL

bustedm
08-22-2008, 01:32 PM
I think you're right, she's listed as Amber in gallery 55 on Yum.
The description does say it was only 35mm. But then it says these are the fourth and fifth set of clips?? Where are the first 3? :)

I originally shot her years ago on 35mm before she went to Puerto Rico for a few years (that set is on Black Tgirls). Met her again a few months ago and it took me about 2 months to get around to doing a shoot. Totally awesome BIG girl.

Click to see her fourth set videoclips.
Click to see her fifth set videoclips.

GroobySteven
08-22-2008, 09:10 PM
Fourth and Fifth video clips means they match the fourth and fifth photosets. There were no first, second, third videos to match the photosets.

Tony Vee
08-22-2008, 11:35 PM
Probably nobody would believe Naesha and Amber are one and the same!

Ms Remy M
08-23-2008, 12:51 AM
Probably nobody would believe Naesha and Amber are one and the same!

Wowser!!! :D

ty-clone
08-23-2008, 04:32 AM
oh, i seen her ad many times on CL, she lives in queens and goes by the name of lolita

bustedm
08-23-2008, 07:43 AM
Thanks for the info. Now be nice and make more videos with her! :)